Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Looking for a company...

KaizerNO

What gona be the point on havin' a such company ingame , since u can't do nothin' if anyone got stuck in a ditch beside watching him 

It's fun, and sometimes if someone doesn't manage to get up from the ditch, you can push him. I have been doing that many times and it has helped many people.

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

inb4 topic lock.

Look through the different company topics, don't just be lazy and get them to do the work for you.. 

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/43-companies/

If you read my post from the beginning you would see that i am seeking a company like "truck rescue".. I have been looking through 80% of the companies, but only one that i found was a "truck rescue" company, and that was "Truck Recovery LTD", which is abandoned.

This topic can be deleted anyway....

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

If you read my post from the beginning you would see that i am seeking a company like "truck rescue".. I have been looking through 80% of the companies, but only one that i found was a "truck rescue" company, and that was "Truck Recovery LTD", which is abandoned.

This topic can be deleted anyway....

Closed as per Op request.

Position:

Archived