Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Train transport bug

Arkov18

Ignore whole topic!. I'v rushed posting lit bit, ECMD bug explaination.

Hi guys,devs etc.

I encountered funny bug. After i'v entered the train transport (from Calais to Dover) and i was driving further, the game sent me into abyss. Afterwards game crashed 2 sec later and before that i took 100% dmg. Unfortunately i could not take screenshot it just happend too fast. Im posting this coz' some players could met this funny bug before.

PS: Devs: Please take care of this bug when its common. "When it is not i just had bad luck ,topic closed".

THX for reading, drive save and have fun!

After login.
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/image_detail.php?id=00000000000F2D82&back=online_profile.php%3Fid%3D550824

300.000 € lost

If you do take damage, please load an auto save and this will revert your damage however the problem that you encountered is due to a collision zone issue. The train stations are currently considered collision zones so when you ported, you probably landed within another truck.

This has been fixed in an update to come soon but in the meantime, please travel via the Calais and Dover docks instead of the trains.

Thank you for your reply. It was my first travel there, and till this moment i didn't saw lot of problems with ETS, some mayby but tiny. My mistake was i'v rushed the post before doing some research. And i didnt know you can save game that is actually "Online/Multiplayer" (My mistake)

THX: ETS2 team, best wishes.

From me topic close.

• 1 month later...