Joystick ff shifter not working anymore

dutchnoskillz

Question

After quitted some weeks due Gta 5 i wanted to play ETS2MP. 

everything works except my joystick. i used the FF shifter program that sends out Key strokes to the game. 

Example

Joystick in gear 1 position sends the key number "1" to ets2. i assigend 1 to gear 1 on ets2. before gta 5 everything worked fine. now after it doesnt. i tested in a notepad file and my joystick does send keystrokes. so somehow ets2 doesnt read them 

6 answers to this question

Do your keystrokes get detected in Single Player or neither?

Neither in SP or MP. somehow the program FF shifter does send the keystrokes. since if i test it in notepad and move my joystick it outputs the numbers. 

i tryed downgrading version to 1.15.1 where it worked before for me. and guess what still didnt work.....

The problem is between ETS2 not receiving the keystroks. i disabled firewall but nothing.

Doing a reinstall windows 

Not sure about the software you're using, it could just not be supported by ETS2. 

Has it worked previously?

If not, you could try:

The problem is it did work before on 1.15 and i tryed it on 1.15 now and it didnt.

also my BF4 didnt work:p

i took the easy route and reinstalled my whole windows. now my BF4 and joystick work again :)