G27 Logitech Profiler

Davina

Question

Hi

Just started again with MP after finally getting it to at least launch without crashing to desktop, but despite setting up a profile in Logitech Profiler & pointing it to the launcher.exe I cannot get any of my G27 buttons or paddles to work. Wheel & pedals themselves work fine & everything works under single player Logitech & game profiles. I assume other people have theirs working - I will find it especially useful in order to look around if anything. Any ideas please - what am I missing?

Thanks

Davina

10 answers to this question

its garbage when you don t know how to use it..how to change degrees without profiler? hard soft settings? also..dont make profiles for each game..seem profiler bugs and cant synchronized..try setting them game from universal device settings..

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent..

Try without the profiler. It's garbage anyway. All you need is to have the driver installed. Change the button/axis bindings in the game's settings menu if you need to.

EN: the profiler is a absolute must have if you want to edit how many degrees you can can turn your wheel and the force feedback

NL: de profiler is een must have als je je stuur wilt configureren voor hoeveel graden dies kan draaien en de force feedback

veteran3.png.00cc537938db70681c433a3de1c

78feccb3735d4d601c213217d51504ad.png In Game Status:status.png

5bdbc323038b92f79529c309a81d3847.png   ||  50b10f433129aa1b36b61c39f11c9548.png  ||  6713a22eca15b698d909cd3166af3950.png

I need to start the profiler once after a restart of my computer, otherwise the 900 degree rotation isn't picked up by game. However after I start the profiler, I close it directly.

If you start ETS2 and notice that the steering wheel isn't set to 900 degrees, you can simply alt-tab out of the game (if you're playing ETS2MP make sure you're truck is in a safe spot, both or you and other players!) startup the profiler and close it and return to the game. ETS2 pickups the G27 changes directly. If it were only as simple as when I forget to load the TrackIR driver..

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

In all the years I have my wheel I never used the profiler and I can change my degrees and force feedback just fine. Like I said, you just need the driver and then you can change settings via the game controller section of windows control panel. All the profiler does is to open this window for you, it's already built in windows. Yeah it's a G25 but I don't think that makes any difference. In my experience profiler just causes problems as described in the post above.

esuNCNh.png