Keybord bug

Mod version: 0.1.6 R5

Keybord+DFGT

Description of Issue: every time i go to multiplayer my keybord works and after some time the game does not read certain functions eg: map, radio, main menu, pause, etc. the keybord still workes because the steam overlay works, and the player tab works.

How to reproduce: always reproducable

Screenshots/videos: none

NWHDriverSig.jpg

NWHotherSig.jpg

As for OP's problem about the keyboard not working, make sure you have not rightclicked the mouse. I made that mistake, and didn't even realise it. If you right click you activate the mouse you use for the tablist, but this makes the keyboard unusable (for some reason). This includes everything though, including acceleration, brakes, turning, and everything else you need (on the keyboard). I didn't notice my mishap, because I used an xbox 360 controller, which is not affected, and I'm assuming that's also the case for the DFGT. Make sure you're not in "tab mode" when using the keyboard, basically.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...