0.1.6 R5 has been released.

mwl4

Great job guys! I know that this was added a few releases ago, but I have to say I'm loving the new variable speed limiter. It's good at stopping unnecessary incidents in large cities, as well as not being to strict whilst out in the open. 

I cant play this update every time i going in my game crashes how to fix that? 

whay can I not type @ when i try to login the game???

Please either make a topic in  here : http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Or open a a new ticket here: http://ets2mp.com/support/

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Ok, one works. But few people could test on a closed server. Find 5 people (administrators or individuals from support) that could test on a closed server collision-free zone is probably not a big problem.

Dude if you can do a better job why don't you shut up and do it instead of flapping your lips. I don't say this often but the development team try there best to get a port out as soon as possible because if they don't people like you have a bitch and complain about how the new SCS patch has yet to ported into ETS2MP so what I am trying to say here is STFU and move on, if you think you can do better prove it!

I had been away from this game for a while, because of continued crashes, and I've just played the latest update. I've played for 2 hours and it seems that crashes are gone, the lags are still there but not that heavy. It's fantastic that lights and weather are synchronized now. In 2 hours I only had one crash (runtime error), but as long as it doesn't occur often, it's alright. So I can return to trucking now, thank you for continuing development of the game.

UPD Actually the game still crashes quite a lot. Now it doesn't even seem to leave any crash log. Just getting random Runtime Errors. 

Well, it probably just runs out of memory, need to upgrade the PC.

lot's of bug's unsolved i hope it will be done some of theme if not all is not posible

We are doing our best to solve any bugs we encounter !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

lot's of bug's unsolved i hope it will be done some of theme if not all is not posible

don't forget this is still in a alpha stage. he also just could test it in a closed area with a few alpha testers. but instead of a closed alpha its open and we all can play online with our friends.

• Upvote 1

3AUGUVF.png