Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.6 R5 has been released.

mwl4

Our servers have a limit, they can't take an infinite amount of players each, that's why EU 1 is capped at 2300 players. Any higher numbers can cause some issues for all the players on the server.

How exact of a number is this? Does the server have a seizure at 2301 players or something?

So uhm, What's in R5 now? Lol

I'm assuming more NCZ changes, since they updated the topic title without updating the OP it looks like :P

• Upvote 1

May have to download it later on when others downloading slows down - getting 500 error and very very slow to download.

I've found that using a download manager really helps when it comes to ETS2MP. I'm using DownThemAll! for Firefox, it has your basic pause/resume support which is really important when the server starts getting flaky.

May have to download it later on when others downloading slows down - getting 500 error and very very slow to download.

I've found that using a download manager really helps when it comes to ETS2MP. I'm using DownThemAll! for Firefox, it has your basic pause/resume support which is really important when the server starts getting flaky.

EDIT: Exhibit A; using the forums becomes nearly impossible :P

as to why the updates couldn't be consolodated into one I don't know... so far it's taken me a good 10 minutes to download the latest revision of R5.. a nice and relaxing night of driving after a stressful day.... Yeah Right...

Either use more download sources or a better host, but jeez, it shouldn't take stupid amounts of time to download 9.7 MEG,.

2 european servers packed the first server and the second server was packed with 1600 players

would have to take the European 1 server increase of 2,300 slots for 2500 or 3000?

I read somewhere in this forum that if you increase the size over 2,300 slots it will cause players to lag far more than they do now.

Yes! EP Will be open not impresed about it being closed this whole time caused a massive problem for all of us!

Yes! EP Will be open not impresed about it being closed this whole time caused a massive problem for all of us!

We are sorry for any issues that this has caused but we could not control the amount of people that were being sent flying because people would teleport in to EP landing on top of a number of users trying to use the Port from the other side.

They all have to be added in manually which is a problem when you have only 1 developer working on the mod itself.

There may only be one developer, but surely it wouldn't be hard to find a small ring of volunteers to test a version on a quiet server (Re purpose US1 to) 'Beta Test' the mod, instead of just throwing it out in the wild and causing days like yesterday and today?

The figure of 2300 was determined through the "hard" way.  In other words, experiencing failure at over that number in the past.

I hope mwl4 won't call it quits, this saga might be pushing him to breaking point.  I had a tough week at work chasing a project deadline and am absolutely shattered.  I literally managed to finish my work right at the deadline, on the second after forgoing established, regular breaks and doing unpaid overtime.  Really appreciate the *FREE* work that mwl4 is putting into this.  I hope you'll be able to join RK one day @ SCS.

I will be sticking to SP for now, too busy using photo mode on the road!