0.1.6 R5 has been released.

mwl4

I think you guys skipped the log for R3 though... Just out of curiosity, what was in that?

Same as this one... NCZ Updates only I should think. updates have been flying out recently due to the move to game version *.17. New prefabs, a nice large player base to find the ones that have been updated.

same, Fixes for NCZ on some prefabs and ports.

Same as this one... NCZ Updates only I should think. updates have been flying out recently due to the move to game version *.17. New prefabs, a nice large player base to find the ones that have been updated.

I see, so it's basically a hunt to make sure all the NC zones are in order then?

2 european servers packed the first server and the second server was packed with 1600 players

would have to take the European 1 server increase of 2,300 slots for 2500 or 3000?

Our servers have a limit, they can't take an infinite amount of players each, that's why EU 1 is capped at 2300 players. Any higher numbers can cause some issues for all the players on the server.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer