Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS 2 MP keeps telling me to update game although It is the latest version

Kaiisor

Question

I really don't know where to start on this one. I've continuously updated the game, uninstalled the game and the multiplayer mod, re-installed steam like 3 times already in 2 days and still it keeps giving a message saying i need to update to the latest version although It is the latest version. 

My game is exactly 1.17.1. I don't have the Scandinavia pack yet. It shows the update at the top of my screen and the multiplayer mod is in my ETS 2 steam folder. Is there any way to fix this. I've had enough.

I may not play so often but it's about relaxing and having fun right?

Spped.png.7b6e2ebf7cf4ebb7ab553e7c6a41eb10.png

6 answers to this question

Uninstall your last version of ETS2MP and reinstall ETS2MP.

It might be the Multiplayer that's asking for an update, but not enough information to confirm that...

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Uninstall your last version of ETS2MP and reinstall ETS2MP.

It might be the Multiplayer that's asking for an update, but not enough information to confirm that...

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

I keep doing that but every time I install the latest version of ETS2MP, It works the first time but the second time I click on the link, it says I need to update the game. 

Guys I sorted out this problem. I can now freely play the MP mod. i had too many install links on my computer which stopped me from playing the MP mod.