Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Favourite Trucks

KrazyMudkip

I quite like the looks of the new Volvo FH16 (the classic one looks ugly to me), but I'm just bored of seeing about 50% around on MP having the same truck plus I don't really like the interior of it... So my favourite is clearly the Scania, it's just very nice to drive, the looks of it are amazing and that sound of the beast is unbeaten. But again here the same problem: 90% of the people not having a Volvo drive the Scania instead. It's soooo boring. So my second choice is the Renault Magnum, just because it's something different, I like the ugly looks and the bad performance of it and just to annoy the colleagues at my VTC... :D But I think when the new Merc will come to MP I'm gonna try that one as well.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Renalut Premium  :)  Waiting to drive a new Mercedes Actros and future Renault Range T.

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

For some reason, i have chosen to downgrade the truck i drive, down to an iveco stralis

https://scs-wotr-gallery.s3.amazonaws.com/view/22C/00000000000FBC22.jpg

Sounds so mutch better ;) and is a bit more of a challange to drive

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Volvo FH, even if it's only for it's sexy interior.

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived