Flag(s) next to Name

Suggestion Name: Flag(s) next to Name
Suggestion Description: Well right now people use tags to say where they are from ([sWE], [GER], [uK] etc), why dont you add an option before you join the game where you can choose up to 2 flags to say where you are from (if you want to). This is available on TS3 and it should be available in-game as well.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It'd allow people to have normal names instead of having to change their Steam name to "[COUNTRY] Name". It would also look nice :D

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13
  • HaulieLove 3

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

^

The search crashed for me when I tried to search for something like this :/

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the idea! Though you could also think why you would need it. Youvwill mostlyvjudt driveby people so an interaction will be less likely. Maybe an option to turn this off or on would help. Flag DLC is an option butvagain.. that is a dlc too.

• 2 weeks later...

This would be an awesome feature   

great idea   

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team