Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.6 R2 has been released.

mwl4

Double trailers will be available for all players when we will make an economy for Multiplayer (VTC in games, VTC's skins...). At the moment double trailers will be available for ETS2MP staff only.

If i remember correctly some devs said they would release double trailer togheter with scandinavia DLC...

Real Life Trucker

For some strange reason my Avast all of a sudden is reporting ETS2mp as Win32:Dropper-gen [DRP] also blocked DL Link... never had this problem before I presume it is a false positive but just strange as its the first time in almost  a year of playing MP I got a warning.... Most prob from a Avast update though I can't remember it updating today lol

Edit:
Well with a PC reboot it let me download but on install again Avast reported it as a virus this problem seem to only start with 0.1.6 R3 never had any problems like this before then, again I believe its just my Avast being a ass but want to be 110% sure ya know XD

Other then that awesome work on getting update put on day of DLC \m/

• Upvote 1

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

По непонятной причине мой Avast вдруг сообщает ETS2mp как Win32:капельница поколения [drp] и также блокируется ссылка дл... раньше не было такой проблемы я предполагаю, что это ложное срабатывание, но просто странно как его в первый раз в почти год игры в МП я получил предупреждение.... Наиболее вероятно от Аваст обновление, хотя я не могу вспомнить его обновление сегодня лол

Редактировать:

Ну с ПК, перезагрузить его, дайте мне скачать, но установить заново Аваст сообщил об этом как вирус эта проблема похоже только начать с 0.1.6 Р3 никогда не было никаких проблем, как это раньше тогда, раз я считаю его просто мой Avast будучи задницу, но хотите быть 110% уверенным йа знаю xD

Читать дальше работа на получение обновления поставить на сутки из DLC \м/

тоже самое и у меня

please adms increase slots for 3000 and disables the 2 secondary servers
increase the slots of the first server 2300 to 2500 or 3000

removing the 2 other servers and increasing one servers slots would not solve anything, this would actually make the situation worse and not allow as many people to play the game at once i disagree with this if anything they need to add more servers