0.1.6 R2 has been released.

mwl4

I can't play mp, i downloaded it en when i start up it says: "Unsuported game version detected! to play ets2mp you need to have ETS2 1.17.1s (I have that one)" and when i push no then it says

"Could not inject dll into the game process. Please try launching the game again(did that several times) If this problem still occurs, please try reinstalling the mod(did that several times)

In my steam properties of ets i put everyting normal so no more beta

I can't play mp, i downloaded it en when i start up it says: "Unsuported game version detected! to play ets2mp you need to have ETS2 1.17.1s (I have that one)" and when i push no then it says

"Could not inject dll into the game process. Please try launching the game again(did that several times) If this problem still occurs, please try reinstalling the mod(did that several times)

In my steam properties of ets i put everyting normal so no more beta

Please create a topic here: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

There aren't ncz in fredrikshavn port so you tak alot of damagde when you spawn from the ship

Please add this here with a picture if you can :

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/12929-no-non-collision-zone-016-r2/

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Double trailers will be available for all players when we will make an economy for Multiplayer (VTC in games, VTC's skins...). At the moment double trailers will be available for ETS2MP staff only.

.... I w8 for double trailers very long. Now you say that ? You disppoint me now ....

single player 1 thinks lol, cheers for the update time to get into some hardcore trucking for the day

0.1.6 R3 has been released.

available for download NOW!

In fact? Already server clogged, and you are reporting updates ... :wacko:

That is really interesting, why not the topic of a new R3 release

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

Btw. All those crowds on the Scandinavian routes... Awesome. Crates of beer for devs (both, SCS and MP)! 

There is no NCZ in Port of Gdynia.

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

– Mein Hund hat keine Nase! 

– Und wie riecht er dann? 

– Schrecklich!

Great work ! Thank you.

However, as you're extending NCZs why not including at least Gas Station and other parking areas ? Those places are often used to stop the truck and the risk of a crash with someone spawning (what I just encountered !!) is high !

No. No more NCZ's. They are ruining realism. Better improve spawn mechanism: if you try to spawn in some collision area, server must instruct client where is a nearest NCZ where you will be automatically teleported.
Or even better (but probably harder to implement): spawn players as a ghosts (which other players can see but can't collide with) for a time of several seconds with auto-extending this time if you're still "inside" other players.

76561198013530245.png

No. No more NCZ's. They are ruining realism. Better improve spawn mechanism: if you try to spawn in some collision area, server must instruct client where is a nearest NCZ where you will be automatically teleported.

Or even better (but probably harder to implement): spawn players as a ghosts (which other players can see but can't collide with) for a time of several seconds with auto-extending this time if you're still "inside" other players.

Why do you make suggestions here? Make them in the suggestions section. Jezuz

39.png