0.1.6 R2 has been released.

mwl4

But that explains why I was disconnected from the server..

Is it possible that the server-OP sends a message to all clients that a new update must be installed? 

• Upvote 1

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

hey all, when i attempt to load up the mod it tells me that i cant due to an incompatible version, and that i should change it to 1.17.1 in the game properties on steam. After dong this and having made sure its fully downloaded, i still cant get on the mod. Any ideas?

hey all, when i attempt to load up the mod it tells me that i cant due to an incompatible version, and that i should change it to 1.17.1 in the game properties on steam. After dong this and having made sure its fully downloaded, i still cant get on the mod. Any ideas?

Please go to Steam, right click on the game and select properties and go to BETA tab and change to NONE- OPT OUT OF ALL BETAS, And you needs to turn off antivirus and firewall while doing that !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Please go to Steam, right click on the game and select properties and go to BETA tab and change to NONE- OPT OUT OF ALL BETAS, And you needs to turn off antivirus and firewall while doing that !

Ah great thanks! works now!

Double trailers.. what's the status of those?

Double trailers will be available for all players when we will make an economy for Multiplayer (VTC in games, VTC's skins...). At the moment double trailers will be available for ETS2MP staff only.

• Upvote 5

only issue with companies not being NCZ were the mess up of trailers being tossed about

Only if you spawn one where ones already spawned, aka all those who spawned and made the other persons trailer fly = impatient

Thanks for fixed!

yep, until some troll comes and dont move <_<

Report request ban for boxing a non ncz area, best way to waste $20 lol

Double trailers will be available for all players when we will make an economy for Multiplayer (VTC in games, VTC's skins...). At the moment double trailers will be available for ETS2MP staff only.

Can they use them in eu1 just to make us jealous :P

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif