Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Não Colisão DLC Escandinávia

luispt

Boas noites é só para informar que as áreas de não colisão estão com colisão na parte da Escandinávia.

Cumprimentos

Luís Navio [T.D.P]

Talk In English Please !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Hopefully the NCZ area's will be completed soon, alot of accidents including ferry ports with slower computers, by the time they've loaded in other people have used the port causing both trucks to spawn inside each other and cause heavy damage or send them flying, plus many of the companies i've delivered to so far have had very small compact entrance's and parking bays which will cause problems with multiple trucks entering and the workshops you can't fix/edit your truck if somebody is already over the icon :/

That's the first thing I looked at soon as I arrived in Scandinavia. The moment I entered the yard to make my delivery I checked if the "NO COLLISION AREA" text was on the screen. It wasn't. Immediately I started to warn nearby players to be careful because there was no NCZ.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Yesterday i saw that there wasn`t "no colsion area" in Luxemburg service, i think its the same problem last time, there wasn`t "no colsion" on all services with tuck shops. Please be careful.

Actually no. What you saw in Luxembourg must be a glitch. All NCZs in the old map should be working fine. Actually, there is a NCZ in the large Iveco dealership in one of the first cities you come across after entering Scandinavia through the bridge nearby Kiel. I forgot the name of the city, though.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...