Your Opinion On An Suggestion To SCS

KaizerNO

Question

Hello fellow truckers! :)

A couple of days ago i had my mind on skins and paintjobs while i was driving in ETS2, and i came over a little idea i think would make ETS2 more creative and more fun to play. The idea is probably mentioned before, but i'll rewrite it again. 

The idea is that you can skin and paint your truck with custom made decals. A decal system like they have in APB: Reloaded & CoD: Black ops. So that you can make your own decals with basic made decals and put them on your truck, as well as putting in custom numbers, letters, symbols & color.  This would make the game more fun and creative to see what people want to do with their truck. As well as putting those things in and paintjob that has been released by SCS. 

So, tell me what your thought is and if i should go any further with this. You guys have probably been thinking about this yourself, and SCS have probably thought about this as well. 

So let me your opinion about this idea, and if it gets positive respone i will bring it further, but with too much negative i will let it be for the time being. 

Greetings!  :)

• Upvote 1

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

3 answers to this question

I think this would be an awesome thing to have in ETS 2. Also some type of system that would let you share the paintjobs you made for the trucks so that everybody who wants to use them could do so. Kinda like in Forza Motorsport/Forza Horizon :P

Yeah, that would be a great idea especially for the people that is in companies! Good add-on ;)

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

If the game crashes when already appears a truck with a different color (paintjob), imagine how many requests to the game server would have to do for each truck that appear ... The game simply stop.

I really wish it had more themes for the trucks, but for the type of game that a locked can change the whole course of the game (hitting someone, be reported by ramming, etc ...) all because of the necessary fought for download the data truck approaching.

Sorry my english

Claymaster T-REX