Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Very poor AA on AMD card?

Joey

Question

Hey guys!

I've been struggling with this issue for way to long, so I've decided to ask here on the forums for some help.

My AA (Anti-Aliasing, MLAA ingame) is just very poor wherever I go in ETS2, I will post a picture down below. My current GPU is a HD6950 from AMD (ancient, bit still pretty decent ^^).

WbFyaHY.jpg

This image shows how things look far away from my truck. When I move the camera or drive my truck the 'pixels' move which makes the game look very ugly. :c

Does anyone have a fix for this issue? (which works in Multiplayer)

Oh, and all settings are currently on ultra (also AA). 

Thank you!

Joey

i have seen this also on a couple of theyre apu but i still haven found a source and or a clue to why its is glitching and corrupting so bad (corrupting ive seen on gta V)

I only experience this issue in ETS2, not in any other games.

Try Radeon Pro and play around with the settings in there. It's a pretty handy tool I used all the time when I was running my 7970 GHz.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I would say to restore all default settings in game, and at Catalyst Control to make sure you play with de default settings both in game and the graphics card.

Good luck mate! :)

Already did that, also tried reinstalling the game on my SSD but no luck.  :(

Well, I don't know what can it be... :(

Maybe some corrupted entries in registry about your graphic card... Try lowering the driver's version, from the official website, or from your CD that came with the card.

The drastic solution is to reinstall the operating system. :mellow:

Trucking isn't just driving a big thing... It is a passion. :)

Well, I don't know what can it be... :(

Maybe some corrupted entries in registry about your graphic card... Try lowering the driver's version, from the official website, or from your CD that came with the card.

The drastic solution is to reinstall the operating system. :mellow:

Not sure if that'd be the solution, and I already tried installing other versions of my (GPU) driver, again no luck.