Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

hybrid trucks?

CrazyStoner

Question

6 answers to this question

am i able to make my own hybrid truck and use on mp?

no sir only the allowed ones in here 

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6812-allowed-mods/

Hybrid truck are allowed in multiplayer ONLY if they respect all the conditions

• Modded trucks and trailers (e.g. taking a scania's engine to a renault truck...)

So you can make your own hybrid truck but it must be made from parts that are already in the game and nothing else. 

This is exactly what theLeedslad is doing on his website... therefore you can also do it by yourself, but it would be better to let theLeedsLad do the job (He is really good and by this method you are sure at 300% that it is allowed and will not cause any lagg)

If you want some help on how to make it one yourself, visit the tutorial section on theLeedsLad's website, he made a nice tutorial for this. http://theleedsladmods.wix.com/mpmods#!tutorials/c17ze

76561198078663503.png

Like my post if you found my answer helpful and useful  :D 
Sorry for my English level, if I made a mistake, please send me a private message with the correction I should make.
Thank you   :)

If you are doing what I did in my tutorial, you should not be banned. That is the way I do it in my requests and it has been officially approved by the MP team.

Also due to exam revision I have put the requests on a halt. If you cannot wait until June to get your truck then having a go at making one yourself is a great thing to do, and you'll feel more proud of your creation.

I suppose its like building a PC vs buying one premade :P

• Upvote 1