It's been a year!

mwl4

Egg-Roll, police skin won't be available for normal player (only for admins).

Ah yea my eyes miss read that <_<

It'll be fun seeing something other than trucks on the road :)

But but but, what does this mean then o.O?

"One of such features is a police car, which is being made from scratch by one of our admins - szeryf.

At the beginning of tests it will be available only for administrators, but after a certain period of time it will be available for you as well."

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

But but but, what does this mean then o.O?

"One of such features is a police car, which is being made from scratch by one of our admins - szeryf.

At the beginning of tests it will be available only for administrators, but after a certain period of time it will be available for you as well."

It means there will be a civillian version made for players to use, while the police version will be only for admins.

Admin Version:

9169028564_3577c4f1a3_b.jpg

Player Version:

SkodaSuperbII.jpg

• Upvote 2

It means there will be a civillian version made for players to use, while the police version will be only for admins.

Oooooh, I like the idea!

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Admin Version:

9169028564_3577c4f1a3_b.jpg

Player Version:

SkodaSuperbII.jpg

Exacly what he said! ;)

All in all... This is something the DEV Team is creating from scratch... and again, very good job for that guys!

We are realy looking forward for all this new shiny things and 1.17 coming very soon ofcourse! :)

Regards, Z
ETS2MP Admin
TS3 Server Admin

76561198099032395.png

Congz to  admin szeryf to that from scratch... i wish in future admins and moderators have just that police car and patrol city's and around to see who truckers do bad driver...

More and more i love this game and the community!!!And of course i wish continued congratulate the dev for work so hard in patching MP and make this game so great  :) 

Yes, this is Skoda Superb II after facelift. Will be LHD and RHD interior.

Ah cheers for that mate. Already looking forward to it :)

Just out of curiosity and not trying to sound ungrateful/rude, but are you planning on making more makes and models once this is released? Of course not immediately after you release it but things like VW golfs and Vauxhall/Opel astras are very common in Europe (especially the UK), so it would make the game even more realistic.

If I was slightly good at 3D modelling I would have a go at it but even in things like Sketchup I am really bad at it :P

Ah cheers for that mate. Already looking forward to it :)

Just out of curiosity and not trying to sound ungrateful/rude, but are you planning on making more makes and models once this is released? Of course not immediately after you release it but things like VW golfs and Vauxhall/Opel astras are very common in Europe (especially the UK), so it would make the game even more realistic.

If I was slightly good at 3D modelling I would have a go at it but even in things like Sketchup I am really bad at it :P

Sketchup is not a very good program for making things for games, is always better to learn programs like 3d Studio Max or Blender