Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

It's been a year!

mwl4

This

One of such features is a police car, which is being made from scratch by one of our admins - szeryf.

3.jpg 6.jpg

At the beginning of tests it will be available only for administrators, but after a certain period of time it will be available for you as well. When will it happen? Nobody knows yet.

Plus this

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/12300-what-is-your-opinion/

=

Hypocrisy

exactly one year ago we released open alpha of multiplayer addon for Euro Truck Simulator 2. During this whole year we released 37 mod versions ( 0.1.0.2 - 0.1.5 R5 ) (Statistically it's more than one update each 10 days! ). This whole year was for us a lot of work. In that previous year we've been trying our best to improve, support next versions of ETS2, add new elements, synchronize game functions. Actually, during this year we had no break in creating the mod nor servers downtime.

First congrats, love the work however your post has a few flaws.

I'm not sure but I'm going to assume your classifying R# hotfixes as releases? While technically true, they really shouldn't be added as sometimes they could be released in a matter of hours between each other so all users can successfully/fully use the update(not saying that's the case here, but just saying).

Server downtime, this is false... ask anyone here who's been here longer than 6 months they well agree they have seen at least us 1 down. I've seen eu1/2 be taken offline (still downtime) due to ping/lag issues etc afaik, and nearly for a week (I think I'm wrong on that, but I think eu1/2 have been down for a total of that time)

Just a suggestion, instead of saying statistically say on average. Same thing, but the word statistically could confuse some players ;)

One small request, don't enable synchronized weather yet, 2 reasons. One, I love my fog, and two, players will complain about it <_<

That being said keep up the great work :)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Since one year you work hard to make the mod stable, i remember the first week on the open alpha (that was epic..) and i can tell you that you made a great job during this year.

Congratulation.

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"

First, congrats on an eventfull year, and thank you for the endless hours you lot put into this project, i do like the mod.

Secondly, with the police (finaly) around the corner, now we need player controlled adac wehicles ;)

And good luck with the future!

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Firstly, I would like to thank the developers, admins, community managers and everybody involved for the great work they have done to create this community of ours.

I really like the police car, and I like how you've used the ingame AI car for a base, keeping the badges and stuff to avoid copyright problems. Hopefully we'll be seeing more AI cars made into drivable ones in the future, I think it would give ETS2MP a whole new atmosphere.

And a RHD interior would be lovely for the brits and aussies and etc. from the community. I'm +1 for that, even though I do use LHD most of the time since I live in such a country.

• Upvote 1

Nice! I can proud say i played it from day one! It was better at that time tho, it was almost no trolls, and it was collisions everywhere! The parking point where a place where you showed your skills! It is great hos you did this mod, but i feel like its geting worse...

Now, with some new feutures, you might get back the awesome felling people had as the mod was new! :D

Firstly, I would like to thank the developers, admins, community managers and everybody involved for the great work they have done to create this community of ours.

I really like the police car, and I like how you've used the ingame AI car for a base, keeping the badges and stuff to avoid copyright problems. Hopefully we'll be seeing more AI cars made into drivable ones in the future, I think it would give ETS2MP a whole new atmosphere.

And a RHD interior would be lovely for the brits and aussies and etc. from the community. I'm +1 for that, even though I do use LHD most of the time since I live in such a country.

Actually the car is made from scratch from szerif. The Skoda that is in the game is the Octavia. Thats not

the Octavia

ooh that cop car looks greate :D

question: will it have a more carlike  handling?if its yes then this is freaking amazing! :D