It's been a year!

mwl4

Can't believe it's been a year already!

The police car looks promising!!  :D

• Upvote 2

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

one word: happy :-)

UK : Many of my friends wanted to be good at pool. I preferred to be lucky, it's much easier :D

FR : Beaucoup de mes amis ont toujours voulus être de bons joueurs de billard, j'ai préféré être chanceux, c'est beaucoup plus simple :P

Serveur Teamspeak : ts3gh.eu     > > [ T.F.B ] Francky [FR]

76561197960545786.png

well done guys and hopefully this year you will have another amnesty like rootkiller done as i have a few old friends that are perm banned they said

I offer, the car of police to have only to administrators, and on each site of the card the administrator with the car (to catch on speed, to leave on accidents and jams, etc.). It is also possible and probably it is necessary to exclude the automatic wrecker and to make that the real person could fasten the broken car on the wrecker and to bring him in the next service the center. To the word to make opportunity to cling a car on a cable other participants of the movement for example to drag to a gasoline station or to extend from a hole on the road.

• Upvote 2

About the companies, I offer, to add opportunity to employ not only virtual drivers, but also real drivers with possibility of a sticker of a logo of the company on the truck in garage of the company. It is also possible to finish system of trailers - that there was an opportunity to buy the trailer and to paint it colors and logos of the company or color of the tractor. Respectively and loading/unloading to carry out without unhooking the trailer. For beginners which else have no money for purchase of the trailer to leave that already is in game slightly aside or on a separate platform. P.S. And for realness to make 3 servers: 1) Where there are no collisions and accidents in general anywhere. 2) Where accidents only on the route. 3) Where there are accidents except office of the company everywhere. (if traffic jams and a large number of cars before the city waiting so far frighten the beginner will unload, it is possible to add commercial points of unloading where for an additional fee it will be possible will unload without parking the trailer the back.

May I just say a BIG thank you to the devs. If it wasn't for you I'd get bored of ETS2. Being able to meet other people who share the same interests in an already spectacular game means a lot to me. Again, thank you devs for developing and releasing such a fine addition to my hard drive :D

Oh, and that police car looks amazing as well. Better than what I'd do. I don't suppose you'd mind adding the option to put a British police livery on it? Especially if it's going to be driven in the UK :)

• Upvote 1