It's been a year!

mwl4

Thank you guys very much! I remember the day of 1st May 2014, my first step into the multiplayer, many new impressions, emotions, seeing other players, talking to them and cruising together! The game would be dead by now, if it wasn`t for you. Keep up the good work! We, players, will always be here for you.

I see the multi-player community is trying to simulate real traffic on the road other then trucks. I love that idea. Keep it up!!

wow, a year? time passes so quick mates, congratulations for making a huge community of truckers who want to pass a good time with their favorite game!! you´re just awesome :)

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

Congratulation, it's been one of the best journey's watching how the mod is progressing. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing That it has been a Year God Time Flies. But There isnt a mac version At the Moment Although i personaly dont use a mac ETS2 has mac support so why dosnt this mod? me and my friend haven't been able to play together since his PC broke any sorry about that little rant and again keep up the good work team

^ the costs are due to very few wanting to program it. Of Apple became like Microsoft in 5 years time it be cheaper to program Mac because more people would start working on it.

I personally would do a Mac Linux combo if it was legal and decently priced. But it's not so...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif