Public opinion - Moderation feedback

Burner

logohd.png

Hey there,

so, it has been some time since I became Moderation leader and now after some time, I'd like to hear your feedback about us. Has anything been improved? Would you like to see some changes? Is there too many moderators? Do you have any suggestions for us to improve? If you'd like to remain anonymous, feel free to use this form: http://goo.gl/forms/4NR96a997y

I'd like to hear just honest answers, not some complaining about how ETS2MP Team is doing whatever they want to, or about you getting banned without reason, or anything similiar, otherwise you'll be rewarded with a warning.

Thank you for taking time and replying  :).

I think that we might have a bit too many Moderators but if it gets the work done at the end of the day im hapoy either way

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

my opinion is that support and moderators do the same thing moderating the forum and help the community 

why not transfer all the mods to the support section to create much better understanding who doing what 

to me it makes more logic to have support members then to have support/moderators both have the same permission 

i do not have criticism for their work no i do appreciate their work sure but now it's just like free for all no structure really

with 1 group moderating the forum would be much better in my opinion, and also support sound more logic to have here

that's how i see it and also my opinion 

• Upvote 1

i tend to agree with firestarter earlier, that sometimes the topics are moved a bit early to the arcives.

other than that, i feel the team are doing a good job. 

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

my opinion is that support and moderators do the same thing moderating the forum and help the community 

why not transfer all the mods to the support section to create much better understanding who doing what 

to me it makes more logic to have support members then to have support/moderators both have the same permission 

i do not have criticism for their work no i do appreciate their work sure but now it's just like free for all no structure really

with 1 group moderating the forum would be much better in my opinion, and also support sound more logic to have here

that's how i see it and also my opinion 

The majority of moderators are also in the support team, thats why it would seem like they do the same job. Although those that are only in the support team only have access to moderate the support section of the forum as well as the support ticket system. Those that are just moderators have access to the whole moderation system on the forum including the moderationCP so although it would seem they both do the same thing they actually both do completely different things.

And to note: I think those that are support and mod, I think the ranks should be switched around so the forum mod is the main tag.

I think Max is getting/or has God complex

Truckdriver attempted to continue said argument after I stated I was leaving the topic, by twisting my words in attempt to make me sound like a discriminatory person...

It's only max I really have a issue with, he doesn't try to defend or justify his actions, but just acts on things and at times w/o cause.

Oh and don't try "ganging up" on me again... it doesn't work against me ;)

We=support

Devs=server

Easy...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Truckdriver attempted to continue said argument after I stated I was leaving the topic, by twisting my words in attempt to make me sound like a discriminatory person...

This thread is for forum mods so keep that for the next thread :P

Honest opinion?  In the most recent suggestion threads, the moderators seem to be shooting down 2 recent suggestions without thinking what the players actually mean.  The thread starters on both threads wrote in a way that shows English is not their first language.  It takes a little more thinking and sometimes, constructive questioning to find out the true meaning of the suggestion, instead of just shooting them down.

• Upvote 4

This thread is for forum mods so keep that for the next thread :P

technically speaking truckdriver is also a head in forum mods, therefore a equal, and is worth mentioning ;) he neither out ranks or under ranks burner.

Only reason why I included him. Because either could report either to higher ups if they misbehave.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

technically speaking truckdriver is also a head in forum mods, therefore a equal, and is worth mentioning ;) he neither out ranks or under ranks burner.

Only reason why I included him. Because either could report either to higher ups if they misbehave.

Ehmm... im not forum team leader.. Burner is. I have nothing to do with moderaition anymore.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.