crashes

The White Tiger

Question

So since this morning my game crashes every 2 minutes, and it's only in the mp it does it. i had to go into the singleplayer and deliver the trailer wich i then didn't get anything for because it was late, so why does the mp crash every 2 minutes. anyone got the same problem with a solution?

• Upvote 1

So since this morning my game crashes every 2 minutes, and it's only in the mp it does it. i had to go into the singleplayer and deliver the trailer wich i then didn't get anything for because it was late, so why does the mp crash every 2 minutes. anyone got the same problem with a solution?

I'm having the same issues. Game is very unstable on MP at the moment, and I'm not sure why. Go to your documents and backup your profile after you make a stable save in single player. Others have been reporting the issue here:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/1226-my-ets2-stops-responding/

Not sure what could be happening, unless it has something to do with the new holiday paintjobs. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

Wooya! and I thought the gamecrash comes only to me.

Since the Night the games crashes many times

Fehlerbucket 637663089, Typ 17
Ereignisname: APPCRASH
Antwort: Nicht verfügbar
CAB-Datei-ID: 0

Problemsignatur:
P1: eurotrucks2.exe
P2: 1.14.0.11
P3: 5460d203
P4: eurotrucks2.exe
P5: 1.14.0.11
P6: 5460d203
P7: c0000005
P8: 0017bd79
P9: 
P10:

000_ets2_sig.png

i found a solution! just disable the christmas dlc in steam and it will reduce the crashes by ALOT

I don't own any DLC's except for the Going East DLC. This won't solve the crashes until people realize they shouldn't sign on using the DLC until the devs of the mod can patch it to support the paintjobs. That's what's causing the crashes is everyone who got the Christmas DLC are signing on like it'll just be magically supported from thin air. 

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

yep i see my game just crashed again. but i realised it only crashes at places with alot of people. like Rotterdam and berlin but other places with less people my client was ok. so maybe try to avoid places with alot of people near it. kind of defeats the purpose of muliplayer dough ^^

yep i see my game just crashed again. but i realised it only crashes at places with alot of people. like Rotterdam and berlin but other places with less people my client was ok. so maybe try to avoid places with alot of people near it. kind of defeats the purpose of muliplayer dough ^^

I could not for the life of me survive online for more than 4 minutes at my garage in Felixstowe. So I gave up and transported myself to my garage in Bern and was finally able to take a job down to Lyon, but now I can't get the MP client to load in game while in Lyon. I think I'll sadly have to remain in SP until they patch in the new paintjobs dlc. 

I also am getting these annoying crashes.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: eurotrucks2.exe
  Application Version: 1.14.0.11
  Application Timestamp: 5460d203
  Fault Module Name: eurotrucks2.exe
  Fault Module Version: 1.14.0.11
  Fault Module Timestamp: 5460d203
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 0017bd79
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: 0a9e
  Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3: 0a9e
  Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Mine keeps crashing too but I haven't got the Christmas paint Jobs DLC yet.  Could it be other peoples paint jobs making it crash? 

For me it doesn't happen time based, it's when I'm just entering Prague.

I'm guessing there's someone in Pragu with the Christmas paint job and my client goes belly up when it cant find their paint job in my files.

I'm getting the same CTDs. I was wondering why the people ahead of me just vanished, took no more than 30 seconds after I saw the first player disappear and then I experienced my first CTD. I've now restarted and tried three times in a row and it's crashing every time. First time was just outside Rotterdam, the other crashes after that was just after I took the ferry, didn't even make it past Rotterdam.

I'm getting the same CTDs. I was wondering why the people ahead of me just vanished, took no more than 30 seconds after I saw the first player disappear and then I experienced my first CTD. I've now restarted and tried three times in a row and it's crashing every time. First time was just outside Rotterdam, the other crashes after that was just after I took the ferry, didn't even make it past Rotterdam.

I have the same problem, especially inside the tunnel beside Rotterdam