vanlii_tasiyici

Question

7 answers to this question

Google translate says something that he wants a solution since his ping is too high.....or something like that.

But if i already post in here.

Can it be that the ping/latency when approaching other players got worse with the 1.1 Update of the Mod?

I had it a few times that my game froze for 2-3 Seconds while someone else came from the front and the ping raised over 200 at the same time.

I also get some weired lags after approx 1 hour in which the game stutters for at least 10-20 seconds with a raise in the ping.

Someone else experienced that?

due of the amount of player that are online at night you will experience that 

if you are in amsterdam/rotterdam/europoort yes its very crowded place

i have notest that to there is nothing we can about it for now, because ets2 was not build for multiplayer

so the game can't handle that amount of players in 1 area 

I think that the lag you mention is caused because your computer is loading and rendering a new truck on the map.

You mean with that the part of my text in which i say that it happens when a truck nears me?

Yeah, obviusly it is caused by the other truck when i say that there are lagspikes (with partial freezes which come from it) caused by it if it is 10 Meters ahead of me and driving onto me...but at that point the truck itself is visible far before that happens ;)

But those still does not explain the longer lagging period which happens 1+ hours playing when no one else is arround ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.