Ugliest Vehicles

HeyI'mAmethyst

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still have ugly cars  :D

Renault Avantime, it does not surprise me that they have not produced more than 10000 cars.

0476001-Renault-Avantime-2.0-16V-Turbo-P

Citroën C6, they like to make ugly cars.

S7-modele--citroen-c6.jpg

Peugeot RCZ, a bad copy of the awesome Audi TT

8af45a18e8.jpg

Like any good fanboy of Honda Civic (I own one), this generation is horrible.

Honda_Civic_Type_S_front.JPG

With this car I think I'll make enemies, but I find the Mercedes G class really ugly, they would have had to stop producing it for a long time, typically the hipster car.

Mercedes_Classe_G_2012_013.jpg

This is a thread where you post your ugliest vehicle you've ever come across. It doesn't have to be one you've owned.

For me, it's the Citroen C4 Cactus

C4-Cactus-UK-0.jpg

AR-131029993.jpg

This car is like Marmite - you either love it or hate it.

Don't forget to post yours :D

EDIT: Changed from cars to vehicles, to widen the range.

Honestly, I quite like that vehicle. Apart from the beyond ugly, and unnecessary side panels, it'd look good.

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

Mercedes-Benz_W168_A-Class_Police_Car2.jFor me it is the Mercedes A-Class :D But it's only one of the cars I really hate and see them as ugly ^^ And could you please get away that Fiat Multipla? Geez :D

And to please your eyes and get some contrast:

S0-Photos-du-jour-FORD-MUSTANG-FASTBACK-

what's wrong with the old ford mustang's?

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

no no he said contrast, its a good thing ;) the 2014+ = ugly

Come on mate, compared to the Aztek the Renault is a beauty... ^^ Another car I always felt sorry for was the Morgan Aero due to his stupid looking, cross-eyed headlights. I think the designer had to be drunk when he made this up... xD

Morgan-Aero_8_2005_800x600_wallpaper_01.

Nah not drunk unless you are referring to the current state after being driven into a pole at 50kmh...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

ohh btw

bentleysuv1.jpg

Bentleys are not ugly! But I guess that's your opinion :P

Honestly, I quite like that vehicle. Apart from the beyond ugly, and unnecessary side panels, it'd look good.

Why they even put them side panels on is beyond me. Heh, my mate said the people who drive that car should be called "Pricks" :D :D :D (Sorry if that's inappropriate)

what's wrong with the old ford mustang's?

He said above the picture "And to please your eyes and get some contrast:". So you can restore your eyesight :P

Archived