Ugliest Vehicles

HeyI'mAmethyst

Nothing says "I hate life" more than driving one of these.....

No-shame.jpg

well 95% of the stock white fiat 500s are smoking hot woman driving them.. :P

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the bmw i3 its a hybrid and i dont like them this is worse then a damned prius the only hybrids i would love to have are the volkwagen e golf and the gte

I dont think you know what you're talking about.

toyota-prius-camper-van-photo-gallery-41

toyota-prius-camper-van-tokyo-4.jpg

Toyota-Prius-camper-by-Campinn.jpg

for those who tought prius coulndt get worse.. :P

18+ spoiler

yes it looks like a ballsack and a penis ontop from the side.. :P

Prius_ZVW30_K_style_body_kit.jpg

infairness tht prius doesnt looks THAT bad

maybe we could add the Nissan Cube to this list (if it is not already done).

NISSAN_cube_rear.jpg

1280px-2005-2006_NISSAN_cube_Rider.jpg

76561198078663503.png

Like my post if you found my answer helpful and useful  :D 
Sorry for my English level, if I made a mistake, please send me a private message with the correction I should make.
Thank you   :)

Audi Q7 doesnt look that bad, but really? do you really need a car that big? Why not buy a truck?

Audi_Q7_3.0_TDI_clean_diesel_quattro_S-l

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

^

Hate boyracers, attention seekers. Its funny because, although they may make their car look all cool and fancy, it isnt underneath the bonnet, they're slow and can't shift properly, unless the driver is willing to spend £500 on a new engine.

And still, I laugh because my driving instructor has a 1000CC petrol ford fiesta and tap the accelerator and you're already at 30mph. I've never been able to floor it, just too fast

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Reanult Twingo-98....

1998_renault_twingo-pic-12180.jpeg

I am ashamed, I had a Twingo before my Honda Civic... A gift from my parents who wanted to buy a new car. But for a young driver is not bad, there is a lot of space in the interior for a small car.

I hate Renault Mégane 2002, especially the back that has been cut with a chainsaw.  :D

1024px-Renault_M%C3%A9ganeFacelift.jpg

The new Jeep Cherokee is really ugly too, headlights do not agree with the front grille.  <_<

2015_Jeep_Cherokee_Sport_4dr_SUV_24L_4cy

The new Jeep Cherokee is really ugly too, headlights do not agree with the front grille.  <_<

2015_Jeep_Cherokee_Sport_4dr_SUV_24L_4cy

I wanna slap the crap outta the person who designed the new Jeep Cherokee because of the front end and for making it a front wheel drive and also there was nothing wrong with the original jeep cherokee and i was gonna say a different word than crap but i'd get a warning for using profanity

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

Archived