How do Garages work?

Ehsian

Garages are not shared in ets2mp.

Ets2mp is pretty much like the single player game, except that AI trucks and cards arereplaced by actual (real) drivers. 

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Its like the pickup and dropoff warehouses - you can still select a load even if someone else is selecting as well.

Your garage is your own. No one can select to play as your truck or sell it, or even buy you a truck.

And garages are not first-come-first-serve. They're saved on your save file, thus the game reads it as you've bought the garage, but the server hasn't, so the garage is still available for other players.

I could be wrong though.

So if I buy a garage, then only I can sleep and use that garage? If that's the case, then all the garages must have been already acquired...

When you buy a garage nobody can see that you've bought it and it will still be available for everyone else to buy.

If you can't impress people with your knowledge, confuse them with your nonsense.

• 1 month later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived