Getting rammed by everyone and then banned?

TherealScrable

Question

So well, I visited Europort once again, everything ran fine, but then someone came from the back and pushed my truck into another truck and that happened several times.

After multiple times reloading saves I get banned, and guess for what, while I have did absoloutely nothing wrong: For "intentional disrespectful driving ramming". Yes of course, it was me who pushed myself into others, because some impatient kids were behind me.

What kind of weird logic is that?

Could someone tell me why mad things like this happen?

3 answers to this question

Actually I don't need to, since it is only a 1h ban. But still, I want to know why and how this could happen.

It was already frustrating enough to get pushed by every second truck behind you and not able to do anything, even hitting breaks didn't work.

I wonder how those admins do these kicks and bans. Pretty sure just by looking at it 1sec not even minding, that the player actually was pushed out of the queue and bannign him immediately.

And I don't think you have the information available to explain this.

Yeah, I am pretty sure some admind arent looking good, as they have it very busy with 3500 players on the server, But dont forget too, they are lagging as bad as we do too,

And yes you guessed good, I dont have that much information to give you.

But I hope that I informed you good enough so you can understand.

TruCkDr1V3r

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.