jezzer206

what is the best way to play ETS ?

It all depends on your budget really...

If you are good with your fingers a keyboard is good enough.

If you like carpal tunnel the mouse is great for you.

If you like being as realistic on a budget any 2 piece wheel set (wheel/gas/brake pedal) will work (less than 150 usually)

If you have up to $300 the G27 is your toy

If you have up to $5000 well you could just buy a old truck a G27 and...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1978-Peterbilt-Classic-359-/321723792560?hash=item4ae83b7cb0

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Mack-Truck-1979-R-600-tractor-low-miles-126-758-/331534261674?hash=item4d30fb5daa

• Upvote 1

My steering wheel was £200 it works awesome. You can probably pick it up much cheaper at a different shop but i wanted to stick with big shops to know im getting quality. Btw I got it from Currys (British Appliances shop)

My steering wheel was £200 it works awesome. You can probably pick it up much cheaper at a different shop but i wanted to stick with big shops to know im getting quality. Btw I got it from Currys (British Appliances shop)

That is where I got mine from but I had it in the sale and to be honest it changed the game completely for the better.

Be carefull i bought a Thrustmaster t500RS for a lot of Money and it´s not worth the Money.

Guest Tuxy Fluffyclaws

Steering wheel and track ir is a very handy combination that i can highly recomend. But it is a pricy one...

You can always go nuclear and get a multi-monitor setup, then track ir is practically useless :P

Guest ChrisPatrol

Inactive topic- archived (If you wish for this topic to be reactivated, send me a pm!)