what is the best way to play ETS ?

jezzer206

It all depends on your budget really...

If you are good with your fingers a keyboard is good enough.

If you like carpal tunnel the mouse is great for you.

If you like being as realistic on a budget any 2 piece wheel set (wheel/gas/brake pedal) will work (less than 150 usually)

If you have up to $300 the G27 is your toy

If you have up to $5000 well you could just buy a old truck a G27 and...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1978-Peterbilt-Classic-359-/321723792560?hash=item4ae83b7cb0

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Mack-Truck-1979-R-600-tractor-low-miles-126-758-/331534261674?hash=item4d30fb5daa

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Wheel is the best. Controller is next, Xbox 360/One being my choices than a keyboard.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

My steering wheel was £200 it works awesome. You can probably pick it up much cheaper at a different shop but i wanted to stick with big shops to know im getting quality. Btw I got it from Currys (British Appliances shop)

76561198156767297.png

My steering wheel was £200 it works awesome. You can probably pick it up much cheaper at a different shop but i wanted to stick with big shops to know im getting quality. Btw I got it from Currys (British Appliances shop)

That is where I got mine from but I had it in the sale and to be honest it changed the game completely for the better.

Position:

Steering wheel and track ir is a very handy combination that i can highly recomend. But it is a pricy one...

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Steering wheel and track ir is a very handy combination that i can highly recomend. But it is a pricy one...

You can always go nuclear and get a multi-monitor setup, then track ir is practically useless :P

• 1 month later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived