Lost my profile

egotripper

Question

Hello it would be nice if someone could help me out, i installed a fresh windows on my pc and installed steam again with eurotruck + multiplayer. now when i log in it let me create a new profile for some reason.

i cannot see my original profile its nowhere to be found. Am i missing something or forgot to do something?

would be nice to see my issue solved.

Thx in advance

7 answers to this question

Hi,

Do you have your profile in Singleplayer? Because if it isnt there it most likely got corrupted.

If you want a new profile what is ready for Multiplayer you can use this:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/11094-ets2mp-beginner-save-file/

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

hey TruCkr1v3r thank you for the fast responce, i had a single player account wich was the same as my online in both gametypes (Single player and Multiplayer) they are missing. if i log into the multiplayer i can start a new profile thats not a problem. but i used to have my profile there wich was lvl 18 and i was playing with it allot. now after i installed the game again its gone.

So basically what Truck was saying, is that you might have forgotten to back up your Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Profiles > [Profile], so when you reset your PC for the installation, it was deleted and no traces will be found, or during the backup process something happened and your profile got messed up. 

ETS2MP Is not responsible for this problem.

So whatever happened, As ssbl4ck said, it could be in old.Windows, or it is lost completely, so you will have to restart :(  However, Clark made a beginners Ets2Mp-ready profile for everyone to use, with lots of perks and the ability to afford a new volvo truck right here: http://forum.ets2mp....nner-save-file/ :)

Just summed up everything that was said in previous posts.

Hope this helps,

Ken (Lemmonez)

• Upvote 1

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Problem moved to unsolved due to author's inactivity.

If you have any more problems please create a new thread.

The Panel auto-solves all tickets after 3 days of inactivity on it, remember?

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png