MATTHEW LOGISTICS CARGO IS NOW CLOSED!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                                                       Pet1C6J.png

----Update 001

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Here are the contents for our first update!

• We are now working on our company paint-job!
  • Please welcome our new driver JD LeBlanc, please note he is also our new HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER!
  • We also have a new logo!
  • We are still recruiting staff and we are looking for a CSS editor that can edit our page!

Name: Ollie Nicholls

Steam: Pulse

Why you would like to join MLC?: Because I am very intrested in trucking.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No but I will get it.

TimeZone: London

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                                                       Pet1C6J.png

----Update 002

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Here are the contents for our second update!

• Welcome our new driver Pulse!
  • Pulse is now in-charge of the driving!

Name: Matheus M.

Steam: Slip Octanefury

Why you would like to join MLC?: I'm searching for a new VTC. This one seems to be friendly and with serious management.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No. I can get it, if needed.

TimeZone: Brazil (GMT -03:00).

Name: Matheus M.

Steam: Slip Octanefury

Why you would like to join MLC?: I'm searching for a new VTC. This one seems to be friendly and with serious management.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No. I can get it, if needed.

TimeZone: Brazil (GMT -03:00).

----Update 003

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome Matheus to the company! Convoy happening on May 1st at Rotterdam Hotel!

Name:Mike

Steam: TheWelshie

Why you would like to join MLC?: Really enjoy ETS2, am new the MP community but am eager to get stuck in with a good company

Do you have TeamSpeak3?:yes

TimeZone: GMT

Name: Damian / Damo if you like

Steam: Big D

Why you would like to join MLC?: Love truck driving and transport and am a professional truck driver in the real world

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes

TimeZone: Australia (Perth, WA UTC: +08:00) 

----Update 004

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Please welcome our new drivers! Big D and TheWelshie!

Attention post readers! We are looking for a free TS3 hosting partners that are willing to share their TS3 and be partners with out company! If you would like to be partners please MSG me on the forums!!

----Update 005

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

All to new members! We now have a partner and a TS3 server if you are joining ask Me to assign you a group for MLC! JOIN NOW! ts3.solarsentinels.co.uk

Name: Ryan

Steam: Cytoxin616

Why would you like to join MLC: I'm looking for a company that is enthusiastic about hauling goods, which I just found.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes, plenty of experience.

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (GMT -6) 

----Update 006

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome Ryan to the company! Starting from Saturday 16Th of May, all drivers will be required to do a driving test by me! Add me on steam BrotatoSpy!

Guest kevinwayne10

Name: Kevin Wayne

Steam: kevinwayne10

Why you would like to join MLC?: Because I would like to join convoys that with skinned trucks with a company skin plus i would like to drive with respectful drivers to lights other drivers etc..

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes i do

TimeZone: Turkey&United states(been both of countries according to holidays but mostly in turkey for collage)

Name: Kevin Wayne

Steam: kevinwayne10

Why you would like to join MLC?: Because I would like to join convoys that with skinned trucks with a company skin plus i would like to drive with respectful drivers to lights other drivers etc..

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes i do

TimeZone: Turkey&United states(been both of countries according to holidays but mostly in turkey for collage)

Name: reece

Steam: Brookshortt15 

Why you would like to join MLC?: would be great to meet new people in the company :)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes

TimeZone: london

Name: Jonathan Tollestrup

Steam: Rezax

Why you would likeTO JOINarrow-10x10.png MLC?: I am looking for  VTC and you sounded very interresting.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes

TimeZone: Denmark (GMT+1)

----Update 007

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome all our new drivers! Please remember to attened the driving test on Saturday 16th of May on our TS3 at  anytime, if the TS3 does not work please PM me on steam!

Thank you,

C.E.O

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pet1C6J.png

----Update 006

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome Ryan to the company! Starting from Saturday 16Th of May, all drivers will be required to do a driving test by me! Add me on steam BrotatoSpy!

Can't find you on Steam?

Hello all drivers! If BrotatoSpy does not appear try [MLC].:iiSean:.[FRA]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Max Edwards

Why you would like to join MLC?: I really wanna start driving with people who know how to drive and rp alot

TimeZone: Australia

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pet1C6J.png

----Update 008

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Accepted add me as the name on the above thread please!

Thanks,

C.E.O

Hello all drivers! If BrotatoSpy does not appear try [MLC].:iiSean:.[FRA]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Max Edwards

Steam: CoolGuy ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120410340/

Why you would like to join MLC?: I really wanna start driving with people who know how to drive and rp alot

TimeZone: Australia

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pet1C6J.png

----Update 008

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Accepted add me as the name on the above thread please!

Thanks,

C.E.O

Merged Posts !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pet1C6J.png

----Update 009

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello all our drivers! We are about to sign up for a new VTC website, the one that Stobart uses! Its more simple and a bit more cleaner for our drivers! Here are the new updates on the company!

• Attention all drivers, remember on Saturday 16th of May I want all drivers to add me on steam via: BrotatoSpy or [MLC].:iiSean:.[FRA] because we will be doing a driving test.
  • On the same day I want all drivers to have the same paint-job 
  • Our new paint-job was designed by Pulse!
  • If possible please put Matthew Cargo in plates as soon in the image down below.

Here is our new paint-job! Please respect our colors, the paint-job is sunrise with modified colors.

zYlAaCv.jpg

Archived