Speed Limit ...

GSerafino

Question

Sorry for my bad English,

but I would like if you could increase the maximum speed of the truck.
Now it is set at 90 km/h - 55 mph and is slow .
I know the dangers that come your way ( the clash between two trucks ) but I ask simply to increase slightly over 110 km/h or 120km/h ( 68mph or 74Mph ) .
Would make a great pleasure for all of us .
Thanks for your time .  :)

18 answers to this question

Sorry for my bad English,

but I would like if you could increase the maximum speed of the truck.

Now it is set at 90 km/h - 55 mph and is slow .

I know the dangers that come your way ( the clash between two trucks ) but I ask simply to increase slightly over 110 km/h or 120km/h ( 68mph or 74Mph ) .

Would make a great pleasure for all of us .

Thanks for your time .  :)

i so agree with you, this is so booring to drive 90 over and over again + this is not even realistic... in RL u can turn off tachograph or use magnet (people who understand something about trucks know what i mean) and drive how fast u wish ... to keep us driving at low speeds ingame is made radars and if u wish to exceed limit, u pay penalty ;)

and stop about your freeroam server - if u so want then go and play there, stop being rude and try to send people away from current server only because of suggestion

• Upvote 1

This again? We've been through this matter more times than I can count, already. It's all already set and defined. The admins/developers already stated several times that the speed limit is here to stay and that the max speed won't be changed. If you want to go faster than 90 KM/h go on the freeroam server and be happy.

And for the record... a limit of 120 KM/h  is basically the same as not having a limit at all. The limiter is here to stay and I support it. It's honestly better with it than it was without it.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

For some reason my post was published twice so I am editing this to not have a repeated message.

Edited by Mike Dragon

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

+ this is not even realistic... in RL u can turn off tachograph or use magnet (people who understand something about trucks know what i mean) and drive how fast u wish ... 

Then use cheats in ETS2MP, just like you can cheat irl... :P Pretty sure you aren't allowed to disable it either in real life: once you get caught you have to live with the consequences (and in ETS2MP it's a ban).

• Upvote 1

Then use cheats in ETS2MP, just like you can cheat irl... :P Pretty sure you aren't allowed to disable it either in real life: once you get caught you have to live with the consequences (and in ETS2MP it's a ban).

i didnt say i am doing that, i said-  u can - and same have to be in truck simulator! in my eyes simulator must be max close to RL without cheating or anything ... but i see people here love booring slowly passing same trees on straight empty highway. yea ok i agree if it were limited for players like below lvl 15~20 or something so they learn to drive (how much i seen in this game is worlds worst drivers put together in one server :D ), but not allowing to exceed 90 at all is stupid in my eyes. thats my opinion.

and stop about your freeroam server - if u so want then go and play there, stop being rude and try to send people away from current server only because of suggestion

Honestly we can freely ask many suggestion to mod developers, but only them who determines. 90km/h is fast enough for truck and this speed limiter is good for the system.

I suggested something of this sort a few months ago in detail on the suggestions part of the forum. It was never considered; let alone looked at.

Because Rootkiller and other members of the Staff said clearly, Speed Limiter will not been removed neither change of speed.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.