remove speed limit from 1 server (EU2)

just kevin

heey dev. from ets2mp

you guys did a good job to open a new server (eu2) vuiw update`s back
but what you did now supristed me hard

you limet the speed on EU2 aswell
whats the point of that with a average player base of 250 players this gona be a big mistake cass i`m not gona play enimore thill the speedlimit is gone
and i cant talk for ather players but i think the have the same question

greatings kevin

• Upvote 3

heey dev. from ets2mp

you guys did a good job to open a new server (eu2) vuiw update`s back

but what you did now supristed me hard

you limet the speed on EU2 aswell

whats the point of that with a average player base of 250 players this gona be a big mistake cass i`m not gona play enimore thill the speedlimit is gone

and i cant talk for ather players but i think the have the same question

greatings kevin

I wondered why they added it back, makes no sense. I played EU2 so I could go my own pace, now they are forcing us to obey the limiter again...if it is going to be the same damn speed as EU1 just remove the server it is worthless.

EDIT: someone said EU2 is for the ones who want to go 90KPH. So you dedicate an entire server for people who want to go 20kph less? That is hilarious and stupid  :lol:

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

I think 110 is good if you go more then i think you will crash and i think EU2 is for people who love to drive 90 speedlimit and realife driving

Speedlimts discussion need to be closed its really gets annoying 

Sorry if I have to say this, but this does not belong in the MULTIPLAYER DISCUSSION. Please repost your thread in the suggestions discussion following the format (It will likely be rejected, but I'm not taking sides). If you do not want to respect the developer's decisions you are free to go back to play single player, without your limiter. It is OUR game. We do NOT have to go by YOUR way. 

I think I might need a pre-written comment saved on a notepad for whenever these topics come up.

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

• Upvote 4

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

The devs do things for a reason. I'm speaking from a player's point of view. I personally have no problem with the game as long as I can play it without problem.

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

41.png

Sorry if I have to say this, but this does not belong in the MULTIPLAYER DISCUSSION. Please repost your thread in the suggestions discussion following the format (It will likely be rejected, but I'm not taking sides). If you do not want to respect the developer's decisions you are free to go back to play single player, without your limiter. It is OUR game. We do NOT have to go by YOUR way. 

I think I might need a pre-written comment saved on a notepad for whenever these topics come up.

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

First, It is not "our game" its the Dev's Mod. They (not you) dont have to go our way, but it is in their "best" interest of they did or tried.

Second, Having 2 identical virtual servers on the same physical server with the same limits is stupid. No offence or nothing but it is.

Third, You are willing to blindly C&P a pre-written statement without even reading it? Are you sure you are a true "Canadian"? Last i checked we had at least some decency left...

Forth, you are only Support... Just to remind you where you belong on the food chain:

team_9.png

As you can see you are just one little position higher than anyone else here. You dont have direct access to GA (prob could tho not shown), CM, PM, SA, WD, or Dev... Unless it is for a special reason.

• Upvote 2

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

This is all getting needlessly messianic what with some thinking having the choice of going over 90kmh means every one just wants to race (and the god awful NFS comments) and now it seems from the feleing I get from some posts it don't matter a pair of Dingo's kidneys what we or any of the normal player base wants as at the end of the day the Dev's are going to do what ever they want too (it is THERE game after all...or so we are told) that may be true but also come of a bit..what the word I'm looking for ......... it will come to me.

But anywhos this whole thing is killing the MP community feel right now really don't feel like even coming to read the forums anymore or play MP it has all just lost something that it had at the start so for now I'm off to play some 1.7 Beta maybe when 1.7 is out and MP is up to-date with it  MP may have settled down or grown up and all this in fighting will have passed, but given to current state I wont bet on it I really tthink from the top down to the in game Admins this whole set up needs to take a step back and rethink how things are done.

I really love playing MP and will miss it but I know (hope) things will get better and hope to be back and maybe join a VTC with the awesome Trip-Logger and hell might even DJ again on ETR (well thats if they let me XD)

:D

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

Guys, I love the speed limiter off,but the way the devs have increased the speed it really feels natural driving at that speed, no need to go faster. did not think i would say that

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Moved topic to suggestions forum.

Please use this format and post it in the original post!

[b]Suggestion Name[/b]: [b]Suggestion Description[/b]: [b]Any example images[/b]: [b]Why should it be added?[/b]:

First, It is not "our game" its the Dev's Mod. They (not you) dont have to go our way, but it is in their "best" interest of they did or tried.

Second, Having 2 identical virtual servers on the same physical server with the same limits is stupid. No offence or nothing but it is.

Third, You are willing to blindly C&P a pre-written statement without even reading it? Are you sure you are a true "Canadian"? Last i checked we had at least some decency left...

Forth, you are only Support... Just to remind you where you belong on the food chain:

[image Cut to prevent spam]

As you can see you are just one little position higher than anyone else here. You dont have direct access to GA (prob could tho not shown), CM, PM, SA, WD, or Dev... Unless it is for a special reason.

Yes, I may be low on the food chain, but I was just stating something obvious: "The devs do things for a reason." We gave you an arm, and now you want a leg. There's no satisfying this community. Sorry if I didn't word it correctly before.

And even if I am a Canadian, I might as well have no decency, if that's what you're saying. I wouldn't talk back. I was just stating the obvious. What you are saying, is that I have no rights of speech as a staff member just because I am a mere support?

Sorry if I have offended you, I do not want to fight..

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

• Upvote 1

41.png

REJECTED due to form

And a note:

You Have to Respect and understand what the staff saying to you, Doesn't matter If you are a support or a Developer

We all are Equal in our rights which is RESPECT, And I believe it's not a hard thing to ask !

Besides that SUPPORT is the ones who works very hard to find a way to solve your problems, without their help you may have a problem enjoying the game!

REMEMBER WE ONLY ASK FOR RESPECT

PS: I'll leave it open in multiplayer discussion for better understand the situation !

• Upvote 2

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

@Master12

We are not asking for a leg after getting an arm, we ate asking for the other arm to be returned ;) basically before the city speed limiter was put in eu2 had no speed limit with physics. Now it's a waste of resources. All this topic is about is reverting the eu2 server back to it's orig state before the update, not including city limits. Now if they lowered the user slots on eu2 and increased eu1 I'm fine with that 110 is fast enough, however w/o a trailer I'd sometimes like to go 120.

Decency: "behavior that conforms to accepted standards of morality or respectability."

What I ment by that is you where(or stated you where) willing to blindly copy& paste a pre written statement w/o reading the topic, which is a action against decency.

So I did not say being Canadian you should not have decency, I said being Canadian you should have "some" left in you.

For the whole support thing I have no idea how you came to that "conclusion"... all I was trying to say was outside of support, you are no different than me or any other "normal" user of the game/forum.

@MaxOMax

Oh where to start... ah I know...

Respect: "To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem or admire"

¹http://www.thefreedictionary.com/respect

Equality: "the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, and opportunities."

2 obviously different things, also by saying "You Have to" makes it sound like this place is a dictatorship community... While we don't have the ability to do much about the game, it be in the best interest of the game if the dev listened a little. This is because unlike a dictatorship we "the players" can simply leave. Tho bad team members can also destroy a game...

Basically: you are a equal user here however I can not respect a person who tries to "force" me to respect others just because they are members of "the team". At least master is willing to learn from his/her mistakes(as am I), for that I respect them, you've yet to show any attempt too...

Furthermore why did you move this here? We already have this: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/10212-protest-to-get-limiter-off-or-eu1-nsl/

This topic belongs here http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/50-rejected/

Seriously do your job right or not at all... It's not that hard to be a moderator on a small forum as this

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Removed speed limiter will turn this game into a wreck fest. If I knew the majority would abide by the traffic rules and drive responsibly, I would really cheer for it. However, I honestly don't trust people that they won't abuse a removed speed limiter. I don't want to see people racing everywhere, so for me, speed limiter was a logical decision.