0.1.5 R5 has been released.

mwl4

is funny to see how there are some people who complain about this being a simulator and i didn't see no one in 3 month driving at 80km or even at 70km for the trailers with that limit. There are others arguments that i can say that are more valid than the typical "this is spa.. sorry, this is not a racing game"

If the problem is with the newbies you can even suggest a system where the speed limit is based in server statics like: km driven, time online, etc.

The ones who want to troll will do regardless of the speed limit, so next time you get rammed, a simple warning through a whisper to be more careful next time could be more effective to improve the server quality. And if they are just assholes you have a nice report forum to apply your situation.

• Upvote 3

Can anyone help me??

I have played ets2 mp before just tried downloading the latest and it keeps telling me that my file path is incorrect.

this is what i put:   C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Can anyone help me??

I have played ets2 mp before just tried downloading the latest and it keeps telling me that my file path is incorrect.

this is what i put:   C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Please post this in the help section or create a support ticket.

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Crash log 21.04.2015, 16:08:36

Game name: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer, Version: 0.1.5 R5

CPU[1/2]: Intel® Pentium® CPU B980 @ 2.40GHz

CPU[2/2]: Intel® Pentium® CPU B980 @ 2.40GHz

AvailMEM Virt:0000000003E7B000 Phys:00000000034D1000 Total:000000000734C000

TotalMEM Virt:00000000FFFE0000 Phys:00000000F84A5000 Total:00000001F8485000

Exe base address: 00290000

Exception address: 0076D839

Exception code: C0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Module file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\eurotrucks2.exe

Address without base: 004DD839

12.jpg.c21bbdf9981c441b8295f7a3a91d3e35.

Crash log 21.04.2015, 16:08:36
Game name: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer, Version: 0.1.5 R5
CPU[1/2]: Intel® Pentium® CPU B980 @ 2.40GHz
CPU[2/2]: Intel® Pentium® CPU B980 @ 2.40GHz

AvailMEM Virt:0000000003E7B000 Phys:00000000034D1000 Total:000000000734C000
TotalMEM Virt:00000000FFFE0000 Phys:00000000F84A5000 Total:00000001F8485000

Exe base address: 00290000
Exception address: 0076D839
Exception code: C0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
Module file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\eurotrucks2.exe
Address without base: 004DD839

crashes constantly, set to minimum graphics settings all the same,
no more desire to play .....

Please send a crashlog into developers which will have a look into the cause.

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

если честно обновление ужас выкидывает каждые 3 минуты исправьте пожалуйста

"to be honest update is horrible - kicks(throws out) on every 3 minutes, fix please"

Edited by FirestarteR93
Rus-En translation

I still dont understand the speed limit arguments. EU 1 was done for reality (with 90km/h like in real life) and EU 2 for speed. Now both, the ones who wanted speed, and the ones who wanted realism, are annoyed.

Some others seem just happy. Well... sorry but dont say going 120 is real, may be you feel good with a car, but a truck has nothing to deal with it. Reading how someone who likes going 110km/h with a truck says to other who wants the limit off "Go find a race game" it sounds so fun...

Good job with the update work, usefull fast changes. Now keep on the work with the important things.

• Upvote 2

lkRjRkb.png

Been enjoying the multi more since they brought the two limits in, actually. Most people who want to pass are more careful now, signaling and whatnot. Desync lag is horrendous above 90 though, so roughly half the times I've been wrecked outside the towns would likely be from that and passers not taking it into account. People seem to be less freaked out now when another rig comes near them, which I never thought I'd see. :lol:

As far as the idiots go, the ones I've encountered seem to all be organized AKA they're much harder to avoid, especially when working in groups of three or more. The worst would be folks attacking convoys, which is something I've not seen before apart from maybe one guy hounding them all the way to their destination. Ended up hiding in a gas station for a good 15 minutes the other day while three trailerless rigs pounded the hell out of an eight truck Russian convoy next to it. <_<

is funny to see how there are some people who complain about this being a simulator and i didn't see no one in 3 month driving at 80km or even at 70km for the trailers with that limit.*snipp*

guess you haven't met me then ;)

Though, i have to admit, i usualy do 73 with those, as most speedometers show a bit more than you actually do, so i set the cc for 73/84 depending on load.

That said, i too like the city limits.

• Upvote 1

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Pretty much anyone who complains about the speed limit is doing so because they like speeding around like a racing car game. THIS IS NOT A RACING GAME! The limit allows you to go plenty fast enough on the highways outside of towns and cities, whilst enforcing a limit within the city boundaries. It is essentially letting you go at as fast pace where it is safe to do so. There is no need to go any faster! If you want to go faster, buy a racing game!

On a side note, if EU#1 and EU#2 run on the same server and are now running with the same restrictions (haven't been on EU#2 recently so correct me if Im wrong), could you not remove EU#2 and allow EU#1 to use more system resources to reduce lag?

Aye.. I flipped my truck a lot  without realizing Eu1 has new speed limiters..

signature_g3zerupkxvn1ys9zdc.pngsignature_g3zerupkxvn1ys9zdc.png