0.1.5 R5 has been released.

mwl4

Pretty much anyone who complains about the speed limit is doing so because they like speeding around like a racing car game. THIS IS NOT A RACING GAME! The limit allows you to go plenty fast enough on the highways outside of towns and cities, whilst enforcing a limit within the city boundaries. It is essentially letting you go at as fast pace where it is safe to do so. There is no need to go any faster! If you want to go faster, buy a racing game!

On a side note, if EU#1 and EU#2 run on the same server and are now running with the same restrictions (haven't been on EU#2 recently so correct me if Im wrong), could you not remove EU#2 and allow EU#1 to use more system resources to reduce lag?

BigDave1985

90 kmh EU1 pass wanting to go with , you're talking nonsense .

- = GAMES ONLINE COMPETITION NO MEANS NO .

Do you understand ?

90 km / h limit: online = offline! ( this is not a contest ) why online games ? competition game.

110 km / h road does not end limit. !

Game speed is limited and competition for the former Eu2 , 150, 160 km / h make overtaking enjoy the game .

I demand the abolition of restrictions ! : mellow :

YAY finally saved info works on login :D Dont touch the log in screen it is perfect now lol...

On a side note, if EU#1 and EU#2 run on the same server and are now running with the same restrictions (haven't been on EU#2 recently so correct me if Im wrong), could you not remove EU#2 and allow EU#1 to use more system resources to reduce lag?

Pretty much anyone who complains about the speed limit is doing so because they like speeding around like a racing car game. THIS IS NOT A RACING GAME! The limit allows you to go plenty fast enough on the highways outside of towns and cities, whilst enforcing a limit within the city boundaries. It is essentially letting you go at as fast pace where it is safe to do so. There is no need to go any faster! If you want to go faster, buy a racing game!

I switched your post around...

Yes, they are both on the same server, tho i dont think EU2 will keep the current restrictions... (they released R5 for a quick bug fix), however till they do something with EU2 to make it "unique" again i do agree that they should limit slots and increase EU1 (not like that matters everyone is in GTA V anyways :P). Tho this wont improve lag, it will just allow more traffic on EU1. Lag is caused by 4 factors. Server Configuration (hardware setup), Server Network (esp if it gets bottle necked), Your internet, Dev's code (if it has inefficiencies it will bugger up the game)

Ummm i like to chose my own speed LIKE real life. Max i would ever go in real life (and usually in game esp w/trailer) is 120, server is at 110 so im not too annoyed about it. But 120 would be nice. I love the town limits those should stay. If you where to buy a racing game for every person who wanted to go faster than 110 (even by 1km/h) you be broke i bet. So dont suggest those who want to go faster to leave. Unless you are willing to join them.

What i find funny is on EU2 next to the few who really cant drive, even tho people where going 70+ we all respected each other never did headon's around corners (esp country roads). But you wouldnt know that because you seem to be a EU1 SL fanboy, which is fine but dont tell those who can drive better than you without forced limitations to leave.

Oh just for your information SCS made the game to go 150+ Dev's had to force a limit not for "simulation" but for "stupidity" because "stupidity" cant limit themselves.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

es una mierda perdonen que lo diga así pero ahora limitaron la velocidad hasta en las ciudades ya se pasan de la raya ademas es un simulador es obvio que debe haber mucha velocidad y accidentes si limitan demasiado la velocidad el multiplayer se va a tornar demasiado aburrido

it sucks forgive me for saying so but now limited speed up in cities and are out of line also is a simulator is obvious that there must be a lot of speed and accidents if they limit the speed too multiplayer is going to become too boring

• Upvote 1

Hey to the developers

people you're doing good workbut increasing absolute waste of you is thebricklayer. which trucks go so fast on the highway. makes this game not to needfor speed and makes the bricklayer back to 90 km/h

see yeah Moesspieleecke

EU2 the speed limit , complete nonsense !  :angry:

What do you want, drive like your country friends to ramm and race around like maniacs? I don't want that in this SIMULATOR! Play a Single then

90 kmh EU1 pass wanting to go with , you're talking nonsense .

- = GAMES ONLINE COMPETITION NO MEANS NO .

Do you understand ?

90 km / h limit: online = offline! ( this is not a contest ) why online games ? competition game.

110 km / h road does not end limit. !

Game speed is limited and competition for the former Eu2 , 150, 160 km / h make overtaking enjoy the game .

I demand the abolition of restrictions ! : mellow :

What are you talking about? This is not GRID, NFS or GTA! I said, if you don`t like the rules, get out and play Single. Is that so hard to do?

Edited by SeRGiOPaOk4

• Upvote 2

101970430918.png

76561198023595151.png

Also the problem what would cause the error could be that update your ETS2 MP launcher. Every time when get update then allow to make the desktop icon. Then use the new launcher on taskbar or from desktop or where you want. Just remain that to update also your mp launcher. For me it has been ran with 0 errors for over a month

76561198165692061.png

Shut up and get out! If new rules are not good for you, you shouldn't drive then, Goodbye!

What do you want, drive like your country friends to ramm and race around like maniacs? I don't want that in this SIMULATOR! Play a Single then

What are you talking about? This is not GRID, NFS or GTA! I said, if you don`t like the rules, get out and play Single. Is that so hard to do?

You have to respect my opinion , what I would do if I wanted to buy a racing game , if you're 90 km/h EU1 go if you want to go ! Don't come with ridiculous answers ! OKEY ?

• Upvote 1

Can we expect any new feature like companies or any additional mods or is develop just gonna be "Bug fixes" in the future?

I think it's time for you guys to put up a roadmap and discuss your future plans for this mod in the future. I don't feel like this mod is moving forward at all, it's just standing still, changing excisting stuff and adapting to new game-versions (with too long delay).

You should think about getting more capable developers to join your team and help divide the work so you can actually start working on new functions and features instead of standing still.

Thanks though.

Loving the new speed limiter settings on EU1 (60 / 120) and I appreciate the bugfixes.

I do like the idea of a roadmap though to show planned development ideas, though I understand that this is a profitless mod and not a product, so just a big thank you for all the work you're doing for us to enjoy =)

Regards,

MoonSponge

3D3cmCR.png

Can we expect any new feature like companies or any additional mods or is develop just gonna be "Bug fixes" in the future?

I think it's time for you guys to put up a roadmap and discuss your future plans for this mod in the future. I don't feel like this mod is moving forward at all, it's just standing still, changing excisting stuff and adapting to new game-versions (with too long delay).

You should think about getting more capable developers to join your team and help divide the work so you can actually start working on new functions and features instead of standing still.

Thanks though.

If you know developers that can work for free, tell us about them; + companies system will be improved As Soon As we finish it's details !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Just gave this a try and 110 by itself is still a respectable speed for me with a wheel.  It is still a relaxing feel, while being able to cover more of the map.  I drove with around 10 other people of which 3 of them kept flipping their trucks!  I've yet to drive in high traffic areas and GTA5 doesn't help in that department.

Zero game crashes, so thank you for this development.  I personally predict that EU#2 as SL will see less success compared to it being NSL.  The 110 experience in the open roads was very similar to 90.  Perhaps either a removal of EU#2 or turning it to NSL is imminent?

Just gave this a try and 110 by itself is still a respectable speed for me with a wheel.  It is still a relaxing feel, while being able to cover more of the map.  I drove with around 10 other people of which 3 of them kept flipping their trucks!  I've yet to drive in high traffic areas and GTA5 doesn't help in that department.

Zero game crashes, so thank you for this development.  I personally predict that EU#2 as SL will see less success compared to it being NSL.  The 110 experience in the open roads was very similar to 90.  Perhaps either a removal of EU#2 or turning it to NSL is imminent?

Currently everyone is on GTA V... But i do agree EU#2 should either be put back (minus city limits, aka they stay) or drop off the face of the earth and make one server.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif