Do you think the C-D road will lose all of it's popularity due to the 1.50 update?

Do you think 1.50 will kill the C-D road?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Will the C-D road lose it's popularity due to 1.50?

• Yes, the C-D road will be fully killed.
    • Yes, but it'll still be a popular hotspot.
    • No, the C-D road will continue thriving.
    • No, TruckersMP will keep their map changes.

Hello @lucas109011,

we'll see what happens, although TruckersMP will do everything possible to maintain that route.

We'll see how they implement the new update on the servers, although I think some changes to the map will be made, and others will return to how they have always been. The Calais-Duisburg route will possibly remain, and Düsseldorf is also likely.

• Thanks 1

Kind regards,

CoyoteTMP

Languages: Spanish, English

Rules     |     Support    |     Report     |     Feedback     |     Appeal Ban

spacer.png

Hope tmp use this a oportunity to give the players new stuff do to/explore. 90% of them are concetrated on a small road between germany and france but the rest map is completely dead(specially on dlc areas), lets see if people will actually try explore the map this time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Awesome! 2

It's been quite a popular hotspot for years, and even with other updates it remained popular.

I think the 1.50 update will still allow this spot to be popular but may slowly decrease as people start exploring more and making other areas populated.

• Awesome! 1

spacer.png

9 hours ago, CoyoteTMP said:

Hello @lucas109011,

we'll see what happens, although TruckersMP will do everything possible to maintain that route.

We'll see how they implement the new update on the servers, although I think some changes to the map will be made, and others will return to how they have always been. The Calais-Duisburg route will possibly remain, and Düsseldorf is also likely.

Yeah that was my thoughts, probably going to keep it the same or try to keep it as close as possible.

I wonder if any of the Switzerland roads will increase in popularity because they look amazing!

6 hours ago, BMPellogia said:

Hope tmp use this a oportunity to give the players new stuff do to/explore. 90% of them are concetrated on a small road between germany and france but the rest map is completely dead(specially on dlc areas), lets see if people will actually try explore the map this time.

Yeah, as someone who has all DLC’s; in some areas I maybe see 5 players in an hour and without AI traffic I feel like I’m driving in the desert.

i mentioned this in my reply to someone but I hope they can integrate existing or the new Switzerland roads. 
it’d be much more interesting than the vanilla C-D road.

• Like 1

Good afternoon @lucas109011,
How are you?

As many have already said, TruckersMP will also be adding a special touch to this update.
We know perfectly well that the C-D road is historic for TruckersMP and for the players, but of course, like coins, it has two sides (Positive and Negative).

Regards and Good KMs ❤️ 

tmp-bio.webp

13 minutes ago, Agricultor [PT] said:

Good afternoon @lucas109011,
How are you?

As many have already said, TruckersMP will also be adding a special touch to this update.
We know perfectly well that the C-D road is historic for TruckersMP and for the players, but of course, like coins, it has two sides (Positive and Negative).

Regards and Good KMs ❤️ 

Hey Agricultor!

I'm good, hope your doing ok.

I agree that TruckersMP will be adding their own additions and I trust that they will be enjoyable.

HAGD

• HaulieLove 1

In my opinion, people will be more curious about this new change and it will be more crowded than ever 

But I wish there were crowds everywhere on the map, not just some places in the game. People get into the game even just for the c-d path. Some people, like me, take that road because they like to drive in heavy traffic. Kind of obligatory 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, leyost said:

In my opinion, people will be more curious about this new change and it will be more crowded than ever 

But I wish there were crowds everywhere on the map, not just some places in the game. People get into the game even just for the c-d path. Some people, like me, take that road because they like to drive in heavy traffic. Kind of obligatory 

I get that 100%. It's not fun to drive on an empty highway or road, it feels very lonely.

Interesting idea, you are probably right in saying that this will drive more people to C-D.

2 hours ago, *CNDS*300-yang guang said:

l personally believe that the C-D route will continue to be popular and will not change, l really enjoy taking this route and have met many friends through it.

I'm pretty mixed about the C-D road to be honest. Most people either love or hate it but like you I have found many friends that I still speak to 3 years later!

• Awesome! 1

• 3 weeks later...