C-D Intersection ×

TruckersMP 10 Year Anniversary

1 hour ago, Keiko Yamato said:

Hello @TekNeil,
The delivery event has been paused during the TMP10 festivities from April 26. until April 28. - Therefore you are unable to find the desired cargoes for the moment.

From tomorrow (Monday 29.) the cargoes will be visible again into the quick jobs, freight market and also cargo market and are called as follows:

- TMP10 Giant Speakers

- TMP10 Stage Equipment

Since the festival is now "over", the job of the community is it to "dismantel" the stage. - That means that only deliveries away from Haulie Harbor are counting for the progress of the personal achievement and the community goal.

You can travel to Haulie Harbor (which is located on the island "Milestone Bay") via the train station in TruckersMP HQ on any server with the standard map (e.g. Sim1, Sim2, ...).

Best regards,
Keiko Yamato,

Add-On Team

Brilliant, thankyou for the detailed explanation.🫡

I'd maybe normally understand it a little better, but I've been/am extremely unwell and struggle to decipher things like I once could.

EDIT: Oh, it is currently the 29th for me too (2am here in the UK) May pop on and see if the jobs are up.

• Like 1

corrado-blah.png.401135c41155897e87523c04cbe0898b.png

1 hour ago, TekNeil said:

Brilliant, thankyou for the detailed explanation.🫡

I'd maybe normally understand it a little better, but I've been/am extremely unwell and struggle to decipher things like I once could.

EDIT: Oh, it is currently the 29th for me too (2am here in the UK) May pop on and see if the jobs are up.

Checking now

Update: Not seeing anything yet

• Like 1

Currently it's 10:33am UTC, most events start after 12pm

2 minutes ago, Pietro89 said:

大家好,抱歉,网站上的活动说从29号开始我们可以加载Truckers MP 10周年的舞台,但是什么时候开始,为什么没有去岛上的旅行?非常感谢。

take pleasure in helping others

• Senior Community Manager
32 minutes ago, Pietro89 said:

Hello everyone, sorry but the event on the site says from the 29th we can load the stages for the 10th anniversary of Truckers MP but when does it start why are there no trips to the island? Thank you very much.

Hey! We will be push the update as soon as possible. You will be notified through Discord and our socials once it is out, thanks for your patience and understanding!

• Like 1

Regards,

Vicc | TruckersMP Senior Community Manager

Support System | Knowledge Base | Rules | Feedback System

• Senior Community Manager
14 minutes ago, Pietro89 said:

@Vicc sorry for the inconvenience, I delivered a load from the island to come down but they didn't count it for the event why not and it was a load of material I'm still stuck at 6 out of 10 when I should be at 7 out of 10 it's just my problem ?A thousand thanks.

Hey! Switching between servers and profiles or loading a bunch of saves, may cause jobs to break. During that and subsequent jobs, an error in the chat will tell you that the job is invalid and has to be cancelled. You should cancel your job and restart the game, then you can take jobs again. If all of what I just mentioned isn't the case, then something else is going on. Hope that helps for now though!

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Regards,

Vicc | TruckersMP Senior Community Manager

Support System | Knowledge Base | Rules | Feedback System

Hello everyone, I read the entire forum about this event and I have some questions.
There’s only one question: why aren’t loads counted? I used everything written above.
It hangs just like it hangs on one load. What's wrong with the game? The game does not crash and behaves stably.

Hey! Switching between servers and profiles or loading large saves can cause job interruptions. During this and subsequent jobs, an error in the chat will tell you that the job is invalid and must be canceled. You should cancel your job and restart the game, then you can accept jobs again. If that's not the case with all of the things I just mentioned, then something else is going on. Hope that helps now!

2 hours ago, Saуdon said:

大家好,我阅读了有关此活动的整个论坛,我有一些问题。
只有一个问题:为什么不计算负载?我使用了上面写的所有内容。
它悬挂起来就像悬挂在一件负载上一样。游戏出了什么问题?游戏不会崩溃,运行稳定。

Hey! Switching between servers and profiles or loading large saves can cause job interruptions. During this and subsequent jobs, an error in the chat will tell you that the job is invalid and must be canceled. You should cancel your job and restart the game, then you can accept jobs again. If that's not the case with all of the things I just mentioned, then something else is going on. Hope that helps now!

On 29.04.2024 at 18:30, Vicc said:

Привет! Переключение между серверами и профилями или загрузка нескольких сохранений может привести к сбою заданий. Во время этого и последующих заданий в чате появится ошибка, сообщающая, что задание недействительно и его необходимо отменить. Вам следует отменить задание и перезапустить игру, после чего вы снова сможете выполнять задания. Если все, что я только что упомянул, не так, значит, происходит что-то другое. Надеюсь, это поможет сейчас!

It's not about the profile. It's about how you carry the loads and where. There is little information about this event. People are figuring out at random why their cargo is not delivered. Personally, I figured out how THIS SHOULD work 100%.

• Awesome! 1

Man...Just had a job not count. Gutted. 😞 

EDIT: I did refresh my profile page a few times, and it has finally updated after a proper 'CTRL+F5' refresh.

EDIT 2: PS, when the SATNAV says "Begin toll road", in English it would be better to say "Start of toll road" - No big deal at all really, I love what the devs/everybody involved has done. Cheers all. 😀

corrado-blah.png.401135c41155897e87523c04cbe0898b.png

I don't think it will end because that event is visible in our current profile. If you get a red error when take any job, you need to restart the game, otherwise it will not count your job

1 hour ago, cαrpєх. said:

tmp10活动中,我昨天带了2个负载,这不算数。活动结束了吗?

1 hour ago, Begonia_73 said:

I don't think it will end because that event is visible in our current profile. If you get a red error when take any job, you need to restart the game, otherwise it will not count your job

I am not getting any error, I have taken almost 4-5 loads today, I have tried every way in different ways, but it does not count.

56 minutes ago, Marco-WhiteWolf said:

Ehm wie sehen den die Roten felder aus?? Weil habe auch eine Fracht erstellt um zum Event zu fahren. Aber das hat auch nicht gezählt oder gilt es nur vom TMP Event selber zurück ??

Hello @Marco-WhiteWolf,
This week, only TMP10 deliveries away from the stage at Haulie Harbor are counted for the achievement and it must be one of the following cargoes:

- TMP10 Giant Speakers

- TMP10 Stage Equipment

Best regards,

Keiko Yamato

Add-On Team

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam(2).png.8b1a3b    |    7049300.png

Rules  |  Knowledge-Base | Ban Appeals | Report a Player | Feedback