0.1.5 R4 has been released.

mwl4

Its quite amazing how, after so much posts and exp you seem to have, treat those who only wanted to play a simulator like "crying kids". Sorry, I never used those words to describe all who wanted to race and keep asking for NSL even having EU2.

We´re not crying for stupid things, we´re asking for something that defines SCS´s main objetive, and defined MP´s some days ago (or at least Rootkiller´s). Guess what it is (the title says it all)

I think it is crying over 20KPH increase not a big difference. Now when they originally just disabled the SL, yea that was a big difference, in speed and driving/handling

How many players were there in the server? I tried yesterday at night and it was awesome, 1500+ Km and only once I had no problems (going 70 Km/h max as my trailer was one of those flatbed with its own speed limit). But there were less than 600 players online at the moment. I'm not sure if it'll be the same when the server is full. And about the "stop crying", that goes both sides. There's people crying because they raised the speed limit, but there's also people crying because the limit was set to 110 instead of 120, because they removed the NSL server, because there isn't "as they promised" a freeroam server... The way I see it, it doesn't matter what the DEVs do, there will always be people complaining about something.

I agree with you, people should be thankful for having this awesome mod for free and just play. That's what I intend to do, at least while my game is not ruined by others (and there will always be emptyer servers or SP if it comes to that).

If I remember around 300

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

I like this new update. Just played a bit. Came across a griefer who flipped me, but you'll have morons like that whatever you set any limit whatsoever to. 110 seems reasonable. I'd have preferred it to be 120 or none, but this seems a fair compromise. I like the 60-limit-in-cities-touch. Are those new city limits based on the no collision zone back in the days when entire cities when ncz?

Also, I really like the new 'starting'screen. Looks very professional, is easy to understand and everything you need is quickly reachable. 

Big thumbs up to the devs :)

Such truck, much wow.

My ETS2MP stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/keokiracer

My main Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/keokiracerhalsteren