0.1.5 R4 has been released.

mwl4

I fully support this patch! The speedlimit changes are in my opinion perfect. Personally I won't ever drive faster then 90kmph myself but I think this is a nice midway for people who would like it to go a little bit faster.

• Upvote 2

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

Thanks for the update, I can see why the "compromise" solution is being pursued.  The player base is too small to populate 2 servers as seen in the previous version.  On the other hand, compromises rarely work because no one gets what they want!  I'm happy anyhow that they went for 110/60 instead of 120/70 as initially proposed.

110 sounds good to me as I remember it's not really a big problem supercruising at that speed on the autobahn.  It's beyond 110 that things got "interesting".  Just don't expect me to go over 90 on rural roads!  Will give this a try later.

If 110 ain't enough, you really need to be playing THE CREW.

• Upvote 1

The game is called  Euro Truck Simulator 2...
Thank developers for converting Euro Truck game Need For Speed 2. -_-
Do not modify the EU1 server.

Here we go with the NFS bulls*$t again, A simulator is not to be taken as a game that is to be made exactly as real life, how long do you think it takes to drive from Paris to Verona Italy? It takes 9hrs and thats without traffic. So please go away with your NFS comments they are not needed here. If you want real life get off your computer and go and drive a real truck! Lets see then how long it takes you to complain about being held at 90 then.

• Upvote 3

2ccw3e0.png

maybe this help

Sorry but you are wrong about Australia, 110 is only on Freeways more than 120KM out of metro area, and trucks are limited to 100kph here. The Northern Territory as you have depicted as no limit is false also, they have a limit of 130 on the on highway only all other highways are 100 - 110 kph.

Please I ask you to do more research before you start quoting country speeds.

I find it most amusing at the controversy caused by all of these update changes. Personally, I am happy, either way that the Multiplayer version is setup. I am truly happy to just be able to truck with my friends. Good job to all of the developers who are working very hard on this project - and good luck to the future of this amazing project. Remember guys, they are doing this for free. 

Kind Regards,

Lachlan

• Upvote 2

Let's be variably where is now more realistic in the game with 110 as most at this speed your vehicle no longer under control and urge others doing away makes the whole now in multiplayer no more fun please to 90 Defer for real gameplay in Poland, Germany , Austria , Switzerland , Italy or may be yes no 110 drive so think it over you again

Thank God the limiter is 110 instead of that stupid 120. Though I still think 100 KM/h would be way more than enough. But I am fine with 110 KM/h, I guess. Better than the other options, at least.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

And this is why i'm only playing singleplayer again. They are fucking up there own simulator project and have turned into a racing with trucks project. its sad, but true

Long live map mods.

110 is hardly racing  :rolleyes:

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

Just did a convoy with 10+ members going 110. Had no problems whatsoever, I hardly noticed a difference from 90 to 110. People need to stop crying and just play.

How many players were there in the server? I tried yesterday at night and it was awesome, 1500+ Km and only once I had no problems (going 70 Km/h max as my trailer was one of those flatbed with its own speed limit). But there were less than 600 players online at the moment. I'm not sure if it'll be the same when the server is full. And about the "stop crying", that goes both sides. There's people crying because they raised the speed limit, but there's also people crying because the limit was set to 110 instead of 120, because they removed the NSL server, because there isn't "as they promised" a freeroam server... The way I see it, it doesn't matter what the DEVs do, there will always be people complaining about something.

I agree with you, people should be thankful for having this awesome mod for free and just play. That's what I intend to do, at least while my game is not ruined by others (and there will always be emptyer servers or SP if it comes to that).

There it goes, the worst update ever. Thanks devs, big thank you for not taking care of any primary stuff in this update. And not only that, thanks for taking care of something it was already working, speed limits, and not even taking some new real stuff into EU1 or some fun stuff for EU2 you now messed it up and now we have no realistic choice.

BIG THANK YOU.

Note: I´m starting to think all those "economy" things planned for the "beta phase" wont ever arrive. I´m even having doubts about getting out of this alpha phase taking care of speed limits. Sorry for being pesimist, but this update deserves it.

lkRjRkb.png

Just did a convoy with 10+ members going 110. Had no problems whatsoever, I hardly noticed a difference from 90 to 110. People need to stop crying and just play.

Its quite amazing how, after so much posts and exp you seem to have, treat those who only wanted to play a simulator like "crying kids". Sorry, I never used those words to describe all who wanted to race and keep asking for NSL even having EU2.

We´re not crying for stupid things, we´re asking for something that defines SCS´s main objetive, and defined MP´s some days ago (or at least Rootkiller´s). Guess what it is (the title says it all)

• Upvote 1

lkRjRkb.png

hello I am part of a firm of Euro Truck Simulator 2 multiplayer yesterday on server europe 2 we did a convoy do not know why but those who were in the convoy with me and the other branches have complained limiter to 110 km / h instead 120 or 130 on some sections and the fact that as soon as you enter the town the speed is locked and they told me to ask the developers of the various versions of the mP if you can remove the limiter at least maybe in the future of Europe 2 and blocking automatic speed in the city, you can do it? thanks very much look forward communications on the subject, good day.