new update is here.

Changelog:

1. Fixed audio synchronization bug;
  2. Login screen has been changed;
  3. Added "Multiplayer" to intro;
  4. Cities speedlimiter set to 60km/h, outside set to 110km;

Happy trucking!

mwl4

why punish every1 in the game if ppl can handle the traffic rules ... have 18+ on make accounts on the servers

Not really, those are CAR limits. Maybe replace the picture with truck max. speeds? Thanks

I believe those are both. Higher limits for cars, lower for trucks.

Anyway, thanks for the update, I don't like the changes in the limiter but if it helps for people to stop complaining because they want to drive fast, wellcome to that. For those who say "Set your options to speed limiter", that's not the issue here. I don't need to do that as I almost never hit the 90 limit. It's about the rest of the players, many of which can barely handle their trucks going 90 and now they'll be going 110, so good luck everyone.

I'll keep driving my way, you like it or not, this is: following the trucks speed limits in the GPS. So I guess I'll be getting lots of horning... Just in case, I'll have my fingers near the quicksave and start recording hotkeys. So if I'm hit, I can have video to report for ramming and a quickload to keep playing unharmed. Not very realistic, but hey, it's just a game, right?

• Upvote 1

Well, to have speedlimiter 110km/h outside you need to also uncheck speedlimiter i settings of ETS2 ;-) If you have checked it the speedlimiter is set into 90km/h.

lol at u admins ... why dont u make 18+ on account making .. if u se someone that is under 18 years of age ban them insted

if they think ETS2MP is GTA5 they r in the wrong game .. but putting speed limiter , then is better to play singel  player

I believe those are both. Higher limits for cars, lower for trucks.

Anyway, thanks for the update, I don't like the changes in the limiter but if it helps for people to stop complaining because they want to drive fast, wellcome to that. For those who say "Set your options to speed limiter", that's not the issue here. I don't need to do that as I almost never hit the 90 limit. It's about the rest of the players, many of which can barely handle their trucks going 90 and now they'll be going 110, so good luck everyone.

I'll keep driving my way, you like it or not, this is: following the trucks speed limits in the GPS. So I guess I'll be getting lots of horning... Just in case, I'll have my fingers near the quicksave and start recording hotkeys. So if I'm hit, I can have video to report for ramming and a quickload to keep playing unharmed. Not very realistic, but hey, it's just a game, right?

Great post as always.

BTW It's kmph left, mph right for cars, lol. Glad he linked to the article afterwards in his next post so everyone can check the TRUE speed limits for trucks in europe.

YOvd4LO.jpg?1

I have tested for now and it works good. It is funny when you drive with 80/90 in the city und the mod reduce the speed to 60 :)

By reading the wiki article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_by_country) I have noticed the max speed for trucks in France: 60 -110, so imagine you connect everytime on servers in france and your world will be very well ;)

000_ets2_sig.png

A load of rubbish! Since when in real life does this happen? 36MPH in cities and 67MPH outside of cities? If people are moaning then tell them to go to EU2 or just go away, why make it unrealistic just for them? If they want a race, buy forza or something!

So NO more NSL and NO more simulation server. I'm not gonna write what I'm thinking right now (dont wanne get banned) but NOT the best choice to make, mister and misses developers.

Nobody is forcing you to drive at 110 km/h. Stick with 90 if you think it's the best for you. If you are going to be judgmental about it, rather you go ahead and make your own server. Whatever. We are here to make a game so EVERYBODY can enjoy, not just for the realism-fanatics but also for the majority who just want to do a quick job without wasting time. As to why SL was added to EU2, it was compromise for the changes on EU1.

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

• Upvote 3

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Thanks for the update seems more enjoyable for now....

and for those who insist this is a simulator...We dont even have traffic here, we hane non colosion zones here.we dont have tired drivers..we have better traction and better brake settings here..we have auto saves and loads here...if you  want it to become a real simulation start with one of this topics not with speed limits....