player blacklist

alexjj11

Question

9 answers to this question

I was just wondering if there is such thing as a player black list, by black list I mean something used by devs or admins when recruiting.

This list would have every players steam i.d. saying that they have been banned and kicked a certain amount of times and should not be made an admin.

Yes we have this, it is also used when you are asking for admin about 100 times.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

There's more then one way of getting on that list lol

Example:

Me, and not because of my "ban" caused by a unforseen scs bug either...

Imo I think a list is good for the community, for one reason. Those who ask usually want to do something evil. Regardless if they think it's right lawful etc... one person said they would kick/ban every person for speeding or something like that...

Why am I prob on that list? I'm a pain in the butt B-)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

There's more then one way of getting on that list lol

Example:

Me, and not because of my "ban" caused by a unforseen scs bug either...

Imo I think a list is good for the community, for one reason. Those who ask usually want to do something evil. Regardless if they think it's right lawful etc... one person said they would kick/ban every person for speeding or something like that...

Why am I prob on that list? I'm a pain in the butt B-)

Why should you be on the list? You are giving your opinion. And everyone with a ban can still join the team. Look at mine history. ;)

Btw, i can not see the list.