I Bought GTA V

Hey_Wtf

And i hate it :P Miss my trucks :)) But hey there are loads that like it but its just not my seen,I prefer justcause2

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Will buy it when it's on sale. Not gonna pay 60 Euros for a game that I'll probably finish in a couple of weeks and then probably leave untouched for at least a year.

i'll buy it in 6 months :D i don't want to pay for the full price. the only reason why i play gta is, to do funny stuff with all the weapons and cars. nothing more^^ no story and no missions :D

i would prefer JC2, too ;) can't wait for JC 3 :D

Yeah JC3 is gonna be great. So excited :D

Calhon.jpg AVTC1 Owner - Calhon

I bought GTA 5 to complete the Story mode and play online with friends, but once you've done every mission, theres nothing left but to replay them, over and over, and go around killing people over and over, with nothing left to aim for. 

So i sold it, I will not be getting it for PC. Infact, thats a lie, I might get it when i can play it in 4K, I can only play in 1080 atm

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

I bought GTA 5 to complete the Story mode and play online with friends, but once you've done every mission, theres nothing left but to replay them, over and over, and go around killing people over and over, with nothing left to aim for. 

So i sold it, I will not be getting it for PC. Infact, thats a lie, I might get it when i can play it in 4K, I can only play in 1080 atm

Get the story mode to 100% complement, to do that you have to do more than just the missions :) it takes quite a long time to do it too

Signature removed by Donald Trump.

I paid the full prize for it physically, and after playing it I would say (probably first time I said about such expensive games) it´s worth it. The reason is not gameplay, graphics, etc... but the performance optimization. Something not seen in the last years around huge videogame companies. Rockstar made an impressive work, others should learn from them, and thats why I would pay with no doubt.

lkRjRkb.png

Paid 44 euro for it in a local shop. Nice to see there are some differences between the PS4 version and the PC version :)

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 1 month later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived