Ability to exit trucks and cars and walk with your character

Mr Samuel143

TMP is Multiplayer modification for Euro Truck Simulator, i'll suggest you to do this suggestion on SCS Forums, even though i'd like to add to stand up from your seat into the bed when you're tired or exit the truck when you are in parking spot.

CEO of Road and Rail Transport logistics company:

Who is Nina Cortex?
An antagonist of the Crash Bandicoot series. She is Neo Cortex's beloved niece (or daughter). She is a gothic girl with bionic hands made for grappling and crushing soft objects.

On 11/28/2023 at 10:07 PM, Mr Samuel143 said:

Make it so we can exit trucks and cars during breaks, etc instead of sitting in the truck all the time.

Hello there @Mr Samuel143

First of all, thank you so much for your suggestion. 

Even this suggestion seems to be cool for me, this is not for TMP now. If we do like see this feature in the game, SCS will firstly need to do a lot of work in their systems of the game and I'm also afraid to say that it won't be possible. On the other hand it would be cool future as we can for example drive with friends to fuel station and then take a pause and sit somewhere 😄 You're not only one who has thought about that idea. I had some conversation about same topic few days ago with my friends.

As others already said, try to contact SCS Software and you'll see my friend. 

Have a good day,

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,019 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment