Adding New Bus to TruckersMP

SURKENTLi

Suggestion Name: Adding new bus to TruckersMP

Suggestion Description: In DBus World official page, there are few other buses. There are better options like Iveco Evadys than the existing bus right now.

Any example images: spacer.png

Why it should be added: Firstly, I will speak for myself. I do not enjoy the electric bus in this game. It's quite slow, small and feels like a toy sometimes. I believe people (and I) will like the Iveco Evadys bus more. Thanks

12 hours ago, SURKENTLi said:

Suggestion Name: Adding new bus to TruckersMP

Suggestion Description: In DBus World official page, there are few other buses. There are better options like Iveco Evadys than the existing bus right now.

Any example images: spacer.png

Why it should be added: Firstly, I will speak for myself. I do not enjoy the electric bus in this game. It's quite slow, small and feels like a toy sometimes. I believe people (and I) will like the Iveco Evadys bus more. Thanks

Ello there, 

I don't support thus idea as the game is called - Euro Truck Simulator 2, not a bus.. 

I honestly think the one bus in the game a enough and we don't need any more buses. In the case TMP would like to add something, I will be more than happy to see some map reworks as a C-D road, Fuel station etc.

Kind Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV I MCG Expert Driver 

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

This is a Truck simulator game,buses,cars and more vehicles they want to add more...makes no sense IMO.

Indeed, those that are already present should be removed... as well as the cars.. 

If you really like buses, either go to bus simulator or go to singleplayer and play with mods. 

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Well, I will speak for myself..

Dang!!!

I get bored driving only truck sometimes...

Am okay with bluebus it just needs modification.

It really needs to be upgraded.

A truck simulation yes : but, thank God they are cars and a bluebus..

Because it gets to an extent

I really don't know the truck I wanna drive .

And am really not a fan of single player. 😃