VOTE FOR THE TRUCK YOU LIKE

jezzer206

whats the best truck?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. what truck do you perfer ?

Hi there all

I have desided to start a small pole on what trucks people like as it has come to my attention that people have a strong view on what they like on this game.

So her is another chance for you please put you vote in and feel free to make a comment on what truck you like and why

Please click like after you have voted

HAPPY VOTING

AND

HAPPY TRUCKING

Voted for Scania, DAF and Iveco as I find those the most fun to drive. Hope I can add Mercedes to that list when the Actros MP4 is available.

My username says it :D

I have the 520hp Scania, makes more challenging than higher power.

Nice thing is, round my part of the UK, Scania is far more common than any others on the road. Even saw one with same bullbar and colours as mine last week.

I voted for the Volvo. Not because the power, though, but because of the looks. I really like the looks on the Volvo FH. The external design really pleases me and the internal design also look great for me.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Archived