Admins please ban them

Crysis48

Question

11 answers to this question

i'd just play with those da*n drivers as long as they dont damage my cargo, i remember when i was parked at a gasoline stations rightmost part of the exit waiting for another trucker then a driver got in the gasoline station in full speed and hit my cab(atleast not my cargo) and sped away, wish i gave an F to get his ID but meh, waste of time.

I can't find RAPID steamid, do you know him? If yes give me his steam profile url.

iS_Tom is banned to the end of january

for which I was banned? For what I have and I lag reconstructed accident in front of him without povortonika? I have not touched. Drove himself on the side.

I can't find RAPID steamid, do you know him? If yes give me his steam profile url.

iS_Tom is banned to the end of january

Vodka this is the only Rapid I can see with Eurotruck Simulator 2 steamcommunity.com/id/RapidPhoenix

I am an ex-community manager and Game Moderator. All ban request via pm will be ignored and must be sent through the proper channels.