Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Unable to write my email on login screen

TheUnriashol

Question

Hi there,

I love the new login screen, it looks really good and I am glad the small launcher that poped up is gone. But it would be great if I could normally login. I am unable to write the character "@". On my keyboard I have to press "ALT Gr + Q" to create this character but when I try that on the login screen it first of all does not create the charcter and secondly I cant write anything anymore. This means I have to copy my e-mail from another place and paste it into the login just to login.

I really could use some help with this.

8 answers to this question

I think it's a problem with the keyboard's language. I can write '@' normally in my keyboard in portuguese of Brazil, but my friends from Portugal can't.

You can add another keyboard lanquaqe in Windows. use lanquaqe that has @ (many european lanquaqes) and You will be able to use @. It is easy to add other keyboard lanquaqe and add key combination to chanqe between Your keyboard lanquaqe and that added one.

forum.png

You can add another keyboard lanquaqe in Windows. use lanquaqe that has @ (many european lanquaqes) and You will be able to use @. It is easy to add other keyboard lanquaqe and add key combination to chanqe between Your keyboard lanquaqe and that added one.

Yeah you are right. I could add another keyboard language but why should I ? I belive a mod like this one should be compatible with any type of keyboard, especially since the are quite a lot of people using it. 

Anyways I am going to use the "ALT + 6 + 4" solution.

Yeah you are right. I could add another keyboard language but why should I ? I belive a mod like this one should be compatible with any type of keyboard, especially since the are quite a lot of people using it. 

Anyways I am going to use the "ALT + 6 + 4" solution.

It has been reported already. I read that it would be fixed in the next update, so let's just be patient and just wait for that.  :)