Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game randomly crashed (Got crash logs)

BlueStrikePro22

Question

So, I was sitting in the usual laggy traffic in Calais when all of a sudden my game crashed, I managed to obtain the crash logs and if someone has the balls to read through it, then I'll be more than happy to identify the cause of the crash and try to fix it. 

I added the attachment or even better view it at Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/arePLHEw

Thanks and have a good day.

game.log.txt

5 answers to this question

Hello @BlueStrikePro22;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.
First of all I see that you are new to the forum, welcome! If you need help, don't hesitate to contact me.

1. Please uninstall all mods that you are using.
  2. Verify your ETS2/ATS2 files in steam. (Steam -> Right Click ETS2/ATS2 -> Properties -> Verify integrity of game files)

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello first of all. I understand your problem, but don't worry. I'm here to help ❤️.

• When I examine the log file, I only see that your game has crashed. This post will solve your problem 
    9 hours ago, !drkYVZ said:

Hello @BlueStrikePro22;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.
    First of all I see that you are new to the forum, welcome! If you need help, don't hesitate to contact me.

1. Please uninstall all mods that you are using.
    2. Verify your ETS2/ATS2 files in steam. (Steam -> Right Click ETS2/ATS2 -> Properties -> Verify integrity of game files)

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Thanks @!drkYVZ

Have a nice day,

Kind regards,

Samderali.

• HaulieLove 1

Hello @BlueStrikePro22

I personally encountered this error while I was in Calais. It is likely attributed to the recent update, in my opinion. Thankfully, resolving was straightforward: I started the game as an administrator and continued playing. I believe the error cause lies not with our computer systems, but rather with TruckersMP, as starting again the application resolved the problem entirely, allowing for seamless functionality thereafter.

Hello there,

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Have a great rest of the day!

I will now move this to solved topics.

//Locked and moved to solved.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator